Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS

22 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

I guess all those people in Inda are just weak people who cant beat a cold. Every government around the world is working in unison to use their populations as guinea pigs. Smh.

16 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Only 2% of their population is vaccinated may be the real issue. People are not dying anywhere near the rates of India in even less industrialized countries. So no my analogy is spot on. And if you think Roon can just say someone will be okay if they got covid then really you are not being sensible. Because that is what you responded to originally. 

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

First you jumped in when i asked a poster to stop posting false information. You then jumped in with support for that poster. 

I then replied to a different poster and i used India as reference. You then jumped into a second discussion. Again bringing new born desth rates like they pertain to covid which was being doscussed. Then you tried to say that India only having 2% of its population vaccinated could not be the reason gor thr soaring infecyions and death rates. Both defending someone telling people they eill be okay if they got covid and tjinking lack of vacvinations is not playing a major role in India os foolish. So only thing lost is your common sense. I knoe you are smarter than thst. 

It doesn't matter why you brought up India, it was a terrible example. Your conclusion cannot be logically reached with the available data. You are literally guessing that the lack of vaccine is the issue. There are millions of people living literally on top of each other in some of the poorest conditions on the planet, absolute dire straits... no sanitation, no clean water, digging through garbage piles for food, etc. They are completely malnourished and unhealthy. Hell, the vaccine might just kill people in their condition [look at their numbers for respiratory disease and TB].

So unless you can point to numbers that say it is mostly the higher [healthier] castes who are dying from covid your use of India as an example is pointless if you are trying to argue why everyone, even young, completely healthy people, should get the vaccine.

1 hour ago, newjerseyhunter said:

It doesn't matter why you brought up India, it was a terrible example. Your conclusion cannot be logically reached with the available data. You are literally guessing that the lack of vaccine is the issue. There are millions of people living literally on top of each other in some of the poorest conditions on the planet, absolute dire straits... no sanitation, no clean water, digging through garbage piles for food, etc. They are completely malnourished and unhealthy. Hell, the vaccine might just kill people in their condition [look at their numbers for respiratory disease and TB].

So unless you can point to numbers that say it is mostly the higher [healthier] castes who are dying from covid your use of India as an example is pointless if you are trying to argue why everyone, even young, completely healthy people, should get the vaccine.

There are millions of people living in same or worse conditions that are not having the death rate of india. So yea you can easily say if they had more of population vaccinated they would not have the raye of death they do. Especially if you use the other info provided by dick cheneys doctor which you conveniently dont mention. 99.99991% of the population that has been vaccinated have not hotten covid. That is world wide. So how can anyone say that the soaring death toll is not caused by covid?  That is simply the easiest conclusion you could ever come to. 

Posted (edited)

The screenshot below shows the cdc stats on breakthrough infections.  A breakthrough infection is a case of illness in which a vaccinated individual becomes sick from the same illness that the vaccine is meant to prevent. Simply, they occur when vaccines fail to provide immunity against the pathogen they are designed to target. 

Keep in mind that an extremely small percent were tested after being vaccinated so the real nu her has to be a whole lot higher.

Screenshot_20210506-114440.jpg

Edited by nickmarch

33 minutes ago, madeinuk said:

This boils down to personal choice.

Do we want to start arguing about religion (another personal choice) now too?

I agree but you read the comments. You should do it to protect people at high risk,.... while they are already or should be vaccinated. People are glued to the media and are unable to think.

Anyway we learn something every day:

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness

Salk researchers and collaborators show how the protein damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease

LA JOLLA—Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells. Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

The paper, published on April 30, 2021, in Circulation Research, also shows conclusively that COVID-19 is a vascular disease, demonstrating exactly how the SARS-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system on a cellular level. The findings help explain COVID-19’s wide variety of seemingly unconnected complications, and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies.

Representative images of vascular endothelial control cells (left) and cells treated with the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein (right) show that the spike protein causes increased mitochondrial fragmentation in vascular cells.
image.png.9057d9ca4f079e1ebe02cf4168af6725.png

“A lot of people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it’s really a vascular disease,” says Assistant Research Professor Uri Manor, who is co-senior author of the study. “That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings.”

Salk researchers collaborated with scientists at the University of California San Diego on the paper, including co-first author Jiao Zhang and co-senior author John Shyy, among others.

While the findings themselves aren’t entirely a surprise, the paper provides clear confirmation and a detailed explanation of the mechanism through which the protein damages vascular cells for the first time. There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented.

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.

“If you remove the replicating capabilities of the virus, it still has a major damaging effect on the vascular cells, simply by virtue of its ability to bind to this ACE2 receptor, the S protein receptor, now famous thanks to COVID,” Manor explains. “Further studies with mutant spike proteins will also provide new insight towards the infectivity and severity of mutant SARS CoV-2 viruses.”

The researchers next hope to take a closer look at the mechanism by which the disrupted ACE2 protein damages mitochondria and causes them to change shape.

Other authors on the study are Yuyang Lei and Zu-Yi Yuan of Jiaotong University in Xi’an, China; Cara R. Schiavon, Leonardo Andrade, and Gerald S. Shadel of Salk; Ming He, Hui Shen, Yichi Zhang, Yoshitake Cho, Mark Hepokoski, Jason X.-J. Yuan, Atul Malhotra, Jin Zhang of the University of California San Diego; Lili Chen, Qian Yin, Ting Lei, Hongliang Wang and Shengpeng Wang of Xi’an Jiatong University Health Science Center in Xi’an, China.

The research was supported by the National Institutes of Health, the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Shaanxi Natural Science Fund, the National Key Research and Development Program, the First Affiliated Hospital of Xi’an Jiaotong University; and Xi’an Jiaotong University.

2/3rds of the country already had the virus (probably more but that’s based off tests and not everyone gets tested). 

Why would those that had it get vaccinated if they pulled through it like they did every other illness, like myself? Pretty sure I won’t get it worse than I did the first time and if I do that’s my problem and mine alone.

Why does anyone care if I’m vaxed or not if they are?! You’re “protected” so what does it matter if I’m not? That’s my choice, you know a adult that can make big boy decisions. Oh I know, they all jabbed themselves with some unknown garbage and they want everyone else in the same situation they put themselves in. 

Why would healthy people with working brains get the shot when our bumbling, fumbling president doesn’t even believe in it? All of government is fully vaxed but continue to wear masks everywhere including outside with nobody around! 

Why is every other commercial on tv about getting vaccinated? There’s something deeper going on with all that propaganda being pushed. Maybe more would be on board if they knew that the worthless face diaper can come off without being shunned. 

18 hours ago, bushden said:

You can never get a simple YES OR NO answer on this site. I was just looking for some 1st hand information from anyone who may have had a similar experience. To many guys who just like to fuel controversy.  I should have known that this post would turn in the wrong direction.

I JUST WANT TO HUNT, SHOOT AND WATCH THE YANKEE'S WIN A FEW!

A bunch of politicians on this site, that's why.   :)   

On 5/6/2021 at 9:14 AM, newjerseyhunter said:

Hospitalizations are skyrocketing, hospitals are overwhelmed, official death rates are way up, they have run out of O2 tanks, and the rich are fleeing...Go figure. The logic is fairly simple. 

22 hours ago, Hitemnasty said:

2/3rds of the country already had the virus (probably more but that’s based off tests and not everyone gets tested). 

Why would those that had it get vaccinated if they pulled through it like they did every other illness, like myself? Pretty sure I won’t get it worse than I did the first time and if I do that’s my problem and mine alone.

Why does anyone care if I’m vaxed or not if they are?! You’re “protected” so what does it matter if I’m not? That’s my choice, you know a adult that can make big boy decisions. Oh I know, they all jabbed themselves with some unknown garbage and they want everyone else in the same situation they put themselves in. 

Why would healthy people with working brains get the shot when our bumbling, fumbling president doesn’t even believe in it? All of government is fully vaxed but continue to wear masks everywhere including outside with nobody around! 

Why is every other commercial on tv about getting vaccinated? There’s something deeper going on with all that propaganda being pushed. Maybe more would be on board if they knew that the worthless face diaper can come off without being shunned. 

It might be worth your time to ask your physician about how vaccines work to protect against disease (at the individual and, most of all, at the general populational level so you not getting it hurts me) and how making it through a bad disease once doesn't guarantee you'll do it again. I had malaria in 1988. And here I am, 3 decades later, healthy and strong. But I wouldn't risk it again. Hepatis, shigella, same thing. 

2 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

Hospitalizations are skyrocketing, hospitals are overwhelmed, official death rates are way up, they have run out of O2 tanks, and the rich are fleeing...Go figure. The logic is fairly simple. 

The logic is simple, the rich are have not moral fiber, they are abandoning the poor at a time when they should be helping with all they have.

23 hours ago, madeinuk said:

This boils down to personal choice.

Do we want to start arguing about religion (another personal choice) now too?

Unless you're Bin Laden or Louie Gohmert, your religion doesn't hurt my life chances. Not getting the vaccination hurts the majority's life chances. Apples and oranges. 

• bushden changed the title to Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS