Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Gunsmoke said:

So much for a Yes or No answer...

You can never get a simple YES OR NO answer on this site. I was just looking for some 1st hand information from anyone who may have had a similar experience. To many guys who just like to fuel controversy.  I should have known that this post would turn in the wrong direction.

I JUST WANT TO HUNT, SHOOT AND WATCH THE YANKEE'S WIN A FEW!

Edited by bushden

9 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Are you for real? YOU brought India into the conversation. You’re reaching and all over the map now... the field has been lost

First you jumped in when i asked a poster to stop posting false information. You then jumped in with support for that poster. 

I then replied to a different poster and i used India as reference. You then jumped into a second discussion. Again bringing new born desth rates like they pertain to covid which was being doscussed. Then you tried to say that India only having 2% of its population vaccinated could not be the reason gor thr soaring infecyions and death rates. Both defending someone telling people they eill be okay if they got covid and tjinking lack of vacvinations is not playing a major role in India os foolish. So only thing lost is your common sense. I knoe you are smarter than thst. 

15 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Fruit punch or orange?

Maybe you could get Sidney Powell and Lin Wood to file a motion to get at the secret, deep state data that shows where the bar codes are mixed into the vaccine? 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bushden said:

You can never get a simple YES OR NO answer on this site. I was just looking for some 1st hand information from anyone who may have had a similar experience. To many guys who just like to fuel controversy.  I should have known that this post would turn in the wrong direction.

I JUST WANT TO HUNT, SHOOT AND WATCH THE YANKEE'S WIN A FEW!

Let's Go Mets

Edited by JFC1

16 hours ago, nickmarch said:

The next 11.5 years worth.

In the United States, it takes an average of 12 years for an experimental drug to travel from the laboratory to your medicine cabinet.

The chance for a new drug to actually make it to market is thus only 1 in 5,000. Not very good odds.

Prescription drugs and vaccines are two different things and are not treated the same way. 

1 minute ago, Mallard1100 said:

“ A shot and a beer”......... says Murphy.......something is terribly wrong when this kind of marketing is used to become “ vaccinated”.

Wait, Is Murphy offering a shot and beer for everyone who gets the shot. If so I want my shot and beer and might go back for a booster.

Just now, Mallard1100 said:

“ A shot and a beer”......... says Murphy.......something is terribly wrong when this kind of marketing is used to become “ vaccinated”.

I'm not supporting Murphy, but what are you supposed to do when the anti-vaxxers are impervious to evidence and scientific analysis in favor of their paranoia? It's not like explaining the high efficacy and low side effect rates, or the  difference between prescription drugs and vaccines, gets through to them. The governor is trying to be even more irrational and cute in his approach than normal, in an attempt to get at the irrational crowd that trusts nothing but what confirms their pre-existing condition. Sounds like a plan. But, yes, Mallard, I'm not disagreeing-- you're completely right, something is terribly wrong. 

1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

Prescription drugs and vaccines are two different things and are not treated the same way. 

Yes vaccines can take longer than 12 years.

Screenshot_20210506-083817.jpg

45 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

I'm not supporting Murphy, but what are you supposed to do when the anti-vaxxers are impervious to evidence and scientific analysis in favor of their paranoia? It's not like explaining the high efficacy and low side effect rates, or the  difference between prescription drugs and vaccines, gets through to them. The governor is trying to be even more irrational and cute in his approach than normal, in an attempt to get at the irrational crowd that trusts nothing but what confirms their pre-existing condition. Sounds like a plan. But, yes, Mallard, I'm not disagreeing-- you're completely right, something is terribly wrong. 

People against the covid vaccine are not necessarily anti vaxer.  There simply is no data to determine the long term effects of the covid vaccine.  

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

People against the covid vaccine are not necessarily anti vaxer.  There simply is no data to determine the long term effects of the covid vaccine.  

And we now know all negative data on the vaccine is suppressed by the Government, CDC and almost al media. And we are talking about short term problems. 

Edited by Lunatic

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

It is really scary what this country has become. Huge effort to suppress all information related to issues with this vaccine in order to have everyone vaccinated blindly with untested vaccine

It is scary. Being that VAERS is run by the FDA and CDC and that the same standards were used to calculate the numbers that more people have already in 4 months died after getting the covid vaccines than all other vaccines combined since 1997.  That's just current deaths who knows what side effects it will have in the future. 

• bushden changed the title to Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS