Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS

19 minutes ago, bushden said:

You guys are all wrong I have the winning ticket and when I collect I will buy the 1st 20 sequesters a new TURKEY SHOTGUN and give lessons on how to use it.

Ill take one..  one request Can mine be without a red dot

7 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Give me a break, India is 9th in the world as far as highest death rates. For petes sake out of 1000 newborns on the average over 17 die. India is the lefts grasp at keeping CV fear going. An overpopulated crap hole full of desease, filth and bacteria12DFBF65-0A0F-4E49-B547-6D977FE694AF.thumb.jpeg.035502c4605b88de6745a0822ae2fe14.jpeg

So can you bless everyone in the world like the other guy and make sure everyone in the USA will be okay if they got covid. That is where this started when you jumped in. Acting like that is even close to a truthful statement.  Much of the medicine used is made in India. And again only 2% of the population has been vaccinated. A chart showing new born deaths has absolutely nothing with Roon telling people they will be fine if they get covid and you seconding the sentiment. I guess you covid whisperers forgot to tell the 570,000 people in our country that lost their lives they would be okay. You can show a million charts- you and roon can not guarantee anyone they will be okay if they get covid. That is deliberately lying.

34 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

So can you bless everyone in the world like the other guy and make sure everyone in the USA will be okay if they got covid. That is where this started when you jumped in. Acting like that is even close to a truthful statement.  Much of the medicine used is made in India. And again only 2% of the population has been vaccinated. A chart showing new born deaths has absolutely nothing with Roon telling people they will be fine if they get covid and you seconding the sentiment. I guess you covid whisperers forgot to tell the 570,000 people in our country that lost their lives they would be okay. You can show a million charts- you and roon can not guarantee anyone they will be okay if they get covid. That is deliberately lying.

Why does my name keep coming in lol, I truly send my condolences to anybody that has lost anybody from what has happened over the past year. That said I know far more personally friends and relatives that have died in car crashes and motorcycle accidents then from this virus. So why has the government not taken away our car keys? 

I am out of this I walked away yesterday

Screenshot_20210505-172750.png

37 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

No no no, now you’re trying to whine and retreat because you are absent to a response to the facts. #1 don’t reflect the reply to Roons statement, you replied to my comment.... not Roons and I responded inkind. #2 The chart is Indias deathrate which as you can see continues on, the newborn rate is an added benefit to your education here #3 Your implication of lack of vaccination to spike in deaths is an assumption, not factual. While vaccinations were going out by millions in the USA, infections were still on the rise, Minnesota is an example. As for Roons comment, data shows the he is actually 98.7% right which is way more accurate than what you’re implying 

4 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

No no no, now you’re trying to whine and retreat because you are absent to a response to the facts. #1 don’t reflect the reply to Roons statement, you replied to my comment.... not Roons and I responded inkind. #2 The chart is Indias deathrate which as you can see continues on, the newborn rate is an added benefit to your education here #3 Your implication of lack of vaccination to spike in deaths is an assumption, not factual. While vaccinations were going out by millions in the USA, infections were still on the rise, Minnesota is an example. As for Roons comment, data shows the he is actually 98.7% right which is way more accurate than what you’re implying 

You jumped in after I asked the guy to stop deliberately spreading false information. Which means you sided with the false statement. You nor anybody else can say that someone will be fine if they got covid.  The India reply was to someone different which you also felt the need to bring irrelevant information to the discussion. And now in this latest post you are saying the spike in death rate can not be attributed to the lack of protected people in that country? Are you for real? As I shared earlier. Dick Cheney's doctor shared some data which showed 99.99991% fully vaccinated population have not gotten covid  So that would be PROOF vaccines work. That would give one better odds than driving the car as your data has again proven you wrong. And if only 2% of a country is vaccinated that is not a good thing. Listen I do not care if you are for or against the vaccine. But telling people they would be fine if they got covid is totally irresponsible and you own it since you shared the sentiment with the first guy.

2 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

You jumped in after I asked the guy to stop deliberately spreading false information. Which means you sided with the false statement. You nor anybody else can say that someone will be fine if they got covid.  The India reply was to someone different which you also felt the need to bring irrelevant information to the discussion. And now in this latest post you are saying the spike in death rate can not be attributed to the lack of protected people in that country? Are you for real? As I shared earlier. Dick Cheney's doctor shared some data which showed 99.99991% fully vaccinated population have not gotten covid  So that would be PROOF vaccines work. That would give one better odds than driving the car as your data has again proven you wrong. And if only 2% of a country is vaccinated that is not a good thing. Listen I do not care if you are for or against the vaccine. But telling people they would be fine if they got covid is totally irresponsible and you own it since you shared the sentiment with the first guy.

Are you for real? YOU brought India into the conversation. You’re reaching and all over the map now... the field has been lost

Posted (edited)

Mghunter you can't talk sense to dead.  He only knows nonsense. He will keep diverting and making stuff up.  I'll give a few examples of how he makes stuff up. He's constantly ass backwards 

2 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

The MRNA has been being developed since the 1980's. The J&J is made like other vaccines and imo rushed to market

The covid mrna vaccine was recently developed.  The j&j vaccine is a more conventional vaccine that uses known conventional methods. A quote from the link below...

"In 2020, top scientists came together from all over the world to help develop a new type of vaccine for COVID-19: an mRNA vaccine. Until now, mRNA vaccines have only been used as a novel treatment for cancer."

https://www.nm.org/healthbeat/covid-19/believe-in-the-vaccine/history-of-vaccines

2 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

That is why I would not take the J&J vaccine.

He will take moderna who has never been able to get a single drug approved!  Not one!

This is coming from the guy who stated  that covid and illegals are good for business.  

The guy can't help himself he constantly makes stuff up.

Edited by nickmarch
2 hours ago, bushden said:

You guys are all wrong I have the winning ticket and when I collect I will buy the 1st 20 Requesters a new TURKEY SHOTGUN and give lessons on how to use it.

I'll side track this train wreck and take you up on this also, only I request a 20ga please.

47 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Mghunter you can't talk sense to dead.  He only knows nonsense. He will keep diverting and making stuff up.  I'll give a few examples of how he makes stuff up. He's constantly ass backwards 

The covid mrna vaccine was recently developed.  The j&j vaccine is a more conventional vaccine that uses known conventional methods. A quote from the link below...

"In 2020, top scientists came together from all over the world to help develop a new type of vaccine for COVID-19: an mRNA vaccine. Until now, mRNA vaccines have only been used as a novel treatment for cancer."

https://www.nm.org/healthbeat/covid-19/believe-in-the-vaccine/history-of-vaccines

He will take moderna who has never been able to get a single drug approved!  Not one!

This is coming from the guy who stated  that covid and illegals are good for business.  

The guy can't help himself he constantly makes stuff up.

4 years of nauseating BS and you guys don’t know he knows nothing? 

• bushden changed the title to Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS