Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS

3 hours ago, JFC1 said:

Real data? There's tons of real data out there. What are you waiting for in terms of data? 

The next 11.5 years worth.

In the United States, it takes an average of 12 years for an experimental drug to travel from the laboratory to your medicine cabinet.

The chance for a new drug to actually make it to market is thus only 1 in 5,000. Not very good odds.

3 hours ago, JFC1 said:

What the vaccine can do to us is protect well over 90% of us from getting COVID. That's a good thing. 

And what effects will it have on us in a year Professor? 2 years? 5 years?

5 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

I guess all those people in Inda are just weak people who cant beat a cold. Every government around the world is working in unison to use their populations as guinea pigs. Smh.

Poor friggin analogy to try and justify your stance. India has terrible health and doubtable they know what healthcare actually is. Google their record on health, people dying from simple staff infections SMH

35 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Poor friggin analogy to try and justify your stance. India has terrible health and doubtable they know what healthcare actually is. Google their record on health, people dying from simple staff infections SMH

Only 2% of their population is vaccinated may be the real issue. People are not dying anywhere near the rates of India in even less industrialized countries. So no my analogy is spot on. And if you think Roon can just say someone will be okay if they got covid then really you are not being sensible. Because that is what you responded to originally. 

1 hour ago, nickmarch said:

The next 11.5 years worth.

In the United States, it takes an average of 12 years for an experimental drug to travel from the laboratory to your medicine cabinet.

The chance for a new drug to actually make it to market is thus only 1 in 5,000. Not very good odds.

So what is the probability this drug would never even make it? Very good, so people who think there us "Tons of real data on safety of this vaccine" should really ask themselves, why isn't approved? 

6 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

So what is the probability this drug would never even make it? Very good, so people who think there us "Tons of real data on safety of this vaccine" should really ask themselves, why isn't approved? 

The MRNA has been being developed since the 1980's. The J&J is made like other vaccines and imo rushed to market. That is why I would not take the J&J vaccine. But the one concern would be long term affects. We already know what long term affects many have that got covid. Heart/lung/kidney/brain damage is nothing to write off. It is like saying at least someone survived the car accident while sitting in a wheel chair the rest of their lives. There was just a police officer who finally got out of the hospital after 200+ days. Permanent damage still has him in a wheel chair. Permanently disabled. So here you have a fit leo who took a major hit from covid. And his life will never resemble what it once was.

I think good points have been made by both sides here.  With all the millions of vaccines given and covid cases out there some will get it still no doubt and some with strong immune systems and no vaccine will deal with it too. this is really about fear, closed mindedness and open mindedness which category we each fall in is all good. And really none of us are right or wrong because not even the scientists and doctors even know shit. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

No, no, no, you seem to be going a bit senile there.  I clearly have the winning ticket and will happily give you the GPS coordinates to my old hunting spot once I leave NJ with my wheelbarrow of cash.

You guys are all wrong I have the winning ticket and when I collect I will buy the 1st 20 Requesters a new TURKEY SHOTGUN and give lessons on how to use it.

Edited by bushden

44 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Heart/lung/kidney/brain damage is nothing to write off. 

What ive read recently js that one in ten have long term (to date) effects with 70% of them the long term effects are mild effects such as tiredness.

You try to make it sound as if it's common to have long term Heart/lung/kidney/brain damage. The number of them is miniscule.   

On the other side of the coin are the 40% who had covid that were asymptomatic and had no short or long term effects.  

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

Only 2% of their population is vaccinated may be the real issue. People are not dying anywhere near the rates of India in even less industrialized countries. So no my analogy is spot on. And if you think Roon can just say someone will be okay if they got covid then really you are not being sensible. Because that is what you responded to originally. 

Give me a break, India is 9th in the world as far as highest death rates. For petes sake out of 1000 newborns on the average over 17 die. India is the lefts grasp at keeping CV fear going. An overpopulated crap hole full of desease, filth and bacteria12DFBF65-0A0F-4E49-B547-6D977FE694AF.thumb.jpeg.035502c4605b88de6745a0822ae2fe14.jpeg

• bushden changed the title to Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS