Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS

1 minute ago, Mallard1100 said:

No symptoms then move on......it’s that simple. 

Agree. Testing only exposes you to more infected people. Testing facility is the last place I would go near if I did not want to get infected 

The problem is they are willing to take collateral damage, (read people getting sick from vaccine's side effects), to get rid of the virus. If you don't see this part then your head is 6' deep in the sand.  
I read and keep up to date with the side affects from an fda unapproved vaccination. If i should contract covid. My confidence in my immune system to do the job. 99.850 percent survival rate seem better than possible swelling of the heart, or blood clots in the brain. And what ever future side effects may occur. Just my 2cents.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Codaboy said:

The fear tactics the cdc is using is is quiet disgusting. Tv and radio warning us of the mutation of covid, if we dont get vaccinated we are all doomed. Where is the proof of the mutation? Instilling fear in the people. I see it as a smoke screen for the government's bullshit agenda.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I guess all those people in Inda are just weak people who cant beat a cold. Every government around the world is working in unison to use their populations as guinea pigs. Smh.

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

they only had data for 6 months. They cant predict 7onths, 8 months, forever because we dont have that data yet.

Yes exactly they can't predict what the vaccine can do to us.  We will have to wait and see.  

5 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Where do you think we should get information from? I did not like redfield but he was the first person say this virus looked like it would become a pandemic. And about 3 or 4 weeks later it was.  At the same time you had a government telling you it was going away. Now 579,000 people are dead. So who really got it wrong?

Exactly and now the government is saying the vaccine is safe.

16 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

I heard a report yesterday there are about 9000 people globally from all the millions of vaccinations that have been given that still got covid.  I believe it broke down to 99.99991% have not gotten covid after being fully vaccinated.

So the vaccines are all more effective than we we were told?  

At 95% the vaccine would be effective for 95 out of 100.  

I guess we will have to wait and see.

I've had two of my employees test positive shortly after their 2nd dose, like within a week. No major symptoms, they complained of chills and lethargy.  

read the possible side effects on any medication you take, headache or allergies or for cough, blood pressure, antidepressants, diabetes... or just cold meds.  It's always a risk/benefit proposition. 

I guess some of you folks take zero Rx drugs and zero OTC meds.   

Why should we be surprised someone gets the virus after vaccination. Didn't they tell us from the beginning this vaccine is to prevent serious illness or death from the virus, not the virus itself?  

Just now, Gman said:

read the possible side effects on any medication you take, headache or allergies or for cough, blood pressure, antidepressants, diabetes... or just cold meds.  It's always a risk/benefit proposition. 

I guess some of you folks take zero Rx drugs and zero OTC meds.   

Yes of course but the drugs you are talking about were tested for years to eliminate as mane adverse side effects as possible. They don't test them only so the side effects can be listed. Changes are made to the drug  during the testing period to eliminate frequent and serious side effects. You then end up with some issues effecting small number of people. Many drugs never make it, even after years of testing because of serious problems. This did not happen here. The testing is in progress on general population. 

3 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Yes of course but the drugs you are talking about were tested for years to eliminate as mane adverse side effects as possible. They don't test them only so the side effects can be listed. Changes are made to the drug  during the testing period to eliminate frequent and serious side effects. You then end up with some issues effecting small number of people. Many drugs never make it, even after years of testing because of serious problems. This did not happen here. The testing is in progress on general population. 

I bet you more people died taking aspirin than the vaccinethis year. So would you stop taking aspirin?

I just read that Seychelles is the country with the highest vaccination rate in the world & they are shutting things down again because the virus is coming back.  The vaccine is likely not as effective as they said it is.  I've always felt the effectiveness was overstated because drug companies have a vested interest, they didn't have to do the full CDC approval routine & there likely was some pressure to inflate the effectiveness to encourage people to get the vaccine.

I go my 1st Moderna shot & tested positive 4 weeks later.   I couldn't get the second because I had tested positive within 14 days of the scheduled date.  I then read one doctor saying if you had 1 shot & Covid, the second shot is unnecessary.  So I'm waiting to see if that becomes official guidance.  I haven't ruled it out but probably won't get my second shot because if 6-9 months effectiveness holds up, it doesn't make sense to keep getting shots.

1 minute ago, gregtpal said:

I just read that Seychelles is the country with the highest vaccination rate in the world & they are shutting things down again because the virus is coming back.  The vaccine is likely not as effective as they said it is.  I've always felt the effectiveness was overstated because drug companies have a vested interest, they didn't have to do the full CDC approval routine & there likely was some pressure to inflate the effectiveness to encourage people to get the vaccine.

I go my 1st Moderna shot & tested positive 4 weeks later.   I couldn't get the second because I had tested positive within 14 days of the scheduled date.  I then read one doctor saying if you had 1 shot & Covid, the second shot is unnecessary.  So I'm waiting to see if that becomes official guidance.  I haven't ruled it out but probably won't get my second shot because if 6-9 months effectiveness holds up, it doesn't make sense to keep getting shots.

Yes be carful. My friend ended up in ICU for 3 days, he almost did not make it- (anaphylactic shock) , after having the virus and then getting vaccinated. 

• bushden changed the title to Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS