Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Six women out of 8 million vaccinated. Women being placed on birth control for the first time have an 8X higher chance of developing blood clotting than Covid vaccines. Facts matter, nickmarch. 

Who's talking about birth control? Birth control is something related to menstrual cycles the vaccine isn't.  It can be expected that birth control can cause that type of side effect.  The vaccine shouldnt.

How many times have you said I was dumb and that facts matter and you were correct? Never!

Do do a simple search to see that your facts are again incorrect.  

That fact is just being exposed.  It's been less than a week.  They are just making the connection. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=menstrual+cycle+covid+vaccine&ei=jN2RYL-oLr-OjLsP2L612Ao&oq=menstrual+cycle+covid+vaccine&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQgAEMQCMgIIADICCAAyBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjoHCAAQRxCwA1CuH1jpMWCXOWgBcAJ4AIAB1wWIAZAfkgELMi00LjEuMC4zLjGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6yAEIwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwi_ntTWm7HwAhU_B2MBHVhfDasQ4dUDCA4&uact=5

Edited by nickmarch

11 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Six women out of 8 million vaccinated. Women being placed on birth control for the first time have an 8X higher chance of developing blood clotting than Covid vaccines. Facts matter, nickmarch. 

You will not know much about side effects of this vaccine until enough time goes by. This is usually discovered and addressed during normal drug trial studies. 

28 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Six women out of 8 million vaccinated.

Facts matter, nickmarch. 

Dr. Kate Clancy, an associate professor of anthropology at the University of Illinois, posted her experience on Twitter in February and received hundreds of reports from those experiencing what she pondered could be a little-publicized response to the two available mRNA vaccines.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/does-the-covid-vaccine-affect-your-period-survey-launched-after-some-report-changes-to-menstruation/2494064/

Hundreds of reports shortly after one twitter post in february and it's just starting to be reported on the news.  That should build confidence?

1 hour ago, nickmarch said:

Dr. Kate Clancy, an associate professor of anthropology at the University of Illinois, posted her experience on Twitter in February and received hundreds of reports from those experiencing what she pondered could be a little-publicized response to the two available mRNA vaccines.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/does-the-covid-vaccine-affect-your-period-survey-launched-after-some-report-changes-to-menstruation/2494064/

Hundreds of reports shortly after one twitter post in february and it's just starting to be reported on the news.  That should build confidence?

Yes, because when it comes to medical issues as big as a pandemic, you want to rely on an associate professor in anthropology :rofl:

5 hours ago, bushden said:

I  had both Moderna Shots last one on 18  March so I am fully vaccinated. I had close contact with someone 6 day ago who is positive and had a test yesterday and still waiting for results. I have no symptoms. HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED and then got Covid after full vaccination and if so how long after contact did you have symptoms IF ANY!!

The answer is yes. We have several vaccine break throughs in the towns we provide health services to. The other day we had 6 people in a nursing home that all had covid last year and who were all vaccinated test positive through a prevalence test at the nursing home. The one good thing is they do not have any symptoms. So the vaccine and being sick before had some affect on symptoms. 

14 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Yes, because when it comes to medical issues as big as a pandemic, you want to rely on an associate professor in anthropology :rofl:

Psh SMH...

Yes she is a woman who get periods and posted on Twitter what happened to her and had hundreds of other women respond that they had similar experiences.  I wonder what their professions are?  To you that matters right?  It doesn't matter that they had issues after being vaccinated it matters what their profession is.  

Maybe your way of thinking is related to the vaccine?  

@bushden probably didnt want this turned into a political discussion, but it sure is entertaining. The way i look at it, they keep learning new things about the vaccines AND the virus. Hell, they dont even know how long antibodies last in the system or how long the vaccine lasts in the system. They are even talking about creating a "booster" shot. This is probably going to turn into a flu-shot scenario where you get it every year and its a crapshoot what strain is covered for that year.

That being said, the CDC, FDA, and pharma companies have said from the beginning that the "vaccines" only minimize symptoms and do not protect you from getting the virus. You can still get it and pass it on.

Whether you want or dont want the vaccine, do what works for you. You still want to wear a mask and quarantine after you get the vaccine? Go ahead. We still live in the Great USA and still have the freedom to choose (for now :stirring:).

10 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

This is why I have him blocked.

FWIW, you can always rely on an adjunct Info Sys professor in the College of Business.  Trust me on this one.

Funny how those who claim to block people have a need to keep posting that they have someone blocked and somehow they manage to quote and reply to them like you did a few daya ago.  :rofl:

Maybe it's caused by the vaccine?

Screenshot_20210504-223829.jpg

7 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Idk but those that say others are spreading misinformation for some reason think their information is gospel. Seems to me they are as accurate as the CDC image.png.64e97a8310037091e6e36daae56cca2c.png

So you are saying that some guy on a website can just say you will be alright and that is accurate? Hell forget vaccinrs then. All anyone needs is Roon to tell them they will be alright. We have found the miracle cure. 

And do you have any data to debate what was reported that i posted? Of course not.  You may not like the CDC, thats your problem. Where do you think we should get information from? I did not like redfield but he was the first person say this virus looked like it would become a pandemic. And about 3 or 4 weeks later it was.  At the same time you had a government telling you it was going away. Now 579,000 people are dead. So who really got it wrong?

i heard the shots are only good for six months. if thats the case, are you guys gonna get a shot every six months thats not even approved by the FDA?

13 hours ago, Roon said:

Covid is not a death sentence, you'll be fine

Do you want to visit my dads grave site with me one day?

Now I understand that many people have fully recovered from covid. I understand that that less than .5% of people die from it. But unless you know someone’s full medical history you should be real careful what you say to people. 

31 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

So you are saying that some guy on a website can just say you will be alright and that is accurate? Hell forget vaccinrs then. All anyone needs is Roon to tell them they will be alright. We have found the miracle cure. 

And do you have any data to debate what was reported that i posted? Of course not.  You may not like the CDC, thats your problem. Where do you think we should get information from? I did not like redfield but he was the first person say this virus looked like it would become a pandemic. And about 3 or 4 weeks later it was.  At the same time you had a government telling you it was going away. Now 579,000 people are dead. So who really got it wrong?

If you believe everything you read on the internet then you are going to die from thousands of other things too. Every topic will have positive and negative remarks. If you worry about what one person said on here then you are probably one of those people sitting home living in a bubble avoiding people. 

Posted (edited)

Well thanks for all the  advice. I read all the CDC advice and was looking for some 1st hand experiences to see if there was anyone here that actually got the vaccine then got the virus afterward, there is not much information on that scenario.   Well I still have no symptoms 7 days after exposure so I guess the vaccine is doing what it was supposed to do.  Thanks for all the hands on information! Now its time to get back to finding another place to shoot a bird next week (not B week permit)

Have trust in the the vaccine, I could not have been closer to the infected person and we were together for hours and I am good. I trust I will stay that way.

CONSIDER GETTING VACCINATED FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR HIGH RISK FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

And to RON the poster just above this post. I am sorry you lost your father to COVID-19 I feel your pain, I lost some close friends and family members to covid-19 this year.  BOB C, BOB V, JIM Z, VINNEY T,  not to mention several others senior friends who also passed this year from illness other than COVID-19.

Enjoy the forum, share information and stop bickering with each other go out and shoot something, one day you will wake up look in a mirror and ask yourself when did I get so old. Life is short enjoy it.

Edited by bushden

• bushden changed the title to Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS