Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS

On 5/4/2021 at 6:03 PM, deadonshot2 said:

I heard a report yesterday there are about 9000 people globally from all the millions of vaccinations that have been given that still got covid.  I believe it broke down to 99.99991% have not gotten covid after being fully vaccinated. I believe it was Dick Cheney's old doctor that shared that info

This guy has nothing but misinformation.   

He originally posted that he "heard" a report about 9,000 globally and "believes" it was from Dick Cheney's old doctor.  

Now he posts...

"I post about a fact that came from a respected doctor, not some witch doctor"

Now it's a fact from a respected doctor.  

The fact is that there were over 9,000 people in the US (Not globally) that were reported infected with covid after vaccination.  You can verify that fact at...

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

Dead and his so called reputable doctor don't have enough sense to know that to know an actual number of people who were re-infected after being vaccinated everyone who received the vaccine would have to be retested over and over and over again. SMH

At the cdc link above you will see that very few were retested and that it is voluntary, not required, to report those who were retested and found to be positive.

The guy who hates misinformation has nothing but nonsense and misinformation.  

10 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

This guy has nothing but misinformation.   

He originally posted that he "heard" a report about 9,000 globally and "believes" it was from Dick Cheney's old doctor.  

Now he posts...

"I post about a fact that came from a respected doctor, not some witch doctor"

Now it's a fact from a respected doctor.  

The fact is that there were over 9,000 people in the US (Not globally) that were reported infected with covid after vaccination.  You can verify that fact at...

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

Dead and his so called reputable doctor don't have enough sense to know that to know an actual number of people who were re-infected after being vaccinated everyone who received the vaccine would have to be retested over and over and over again. SMH

At the cdc link above you will see that very few were retested and that it is voluntary, not required, to report those who were retested and found to be positive.

The guy who hates misinformation has nothing but nonsense and misinformation.  

did he ever show any knowledge based on credible information. Tons of knowledge derived from cheap and self serving propaganda. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

did he ever show any knowledge based on credible information. Tons of knowledge derived from cheap and self serving propaganda. 

He did say that he "heard"

I'm guessing that he "hears" voices, Russian voices!  

I tried searching for anything from Cheney and a doctor and found nothing.  I knew it would be a waste of time being that anyone with a few working brain cells would know that to give an accurate percent of people who were re-infected after vaccination would require non stop tests and retests but I searched anyway just in case for some odd reason Cheney's old doctor has some sort of mental condition.

Edited by nickmarch

44 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

You two are something else. Yes nicky, I did say I believe it was cheneys doctor  in my first post. And then stated it was from him after verifying it was him that said it. I may have gotten globally wrong as I was not glued to the TV or like you glued to google 24/7. But you are calling it misinformation when you actually verified the fact and pointed out my one mistake about saying globally. And looney, can you share with me how this "propaganda" as you call actual facts is self serving? Did I say someone should get vaccinated? NOOOO. And how would that serve me? I have my two guinea pig shots and glad I did. You two say anything to hear yourselves talk.   And yes I do not like misinformation when it is being done purposely. But you two seem to like it if done purposely mister no russian colusion, covid is only a bad cold while telling a reporter how bad it actually is. You don't need a mask while everyone needed to wear one as soon as covid hit WH. How many people need to go to a hospital for a bad cold? I guess he was just on a 3 day campaign trip to walter reed? Election was stolen. Yea, you like lies that are actually self serving. You don't like to hear the truth is the real problem.

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

You posted death rates about newborns which had nothing to with covid. 3000 people a day were dying from covid and the numbers were actually being suppressed. So your drivel had nothing to do with the discussion.  I post about a fact that came from a respected doctor, not some witch doctor and you disputed that. So it would appear YOU are the one trying to pretend to be anthority on the subject. So like I said, save your trolling for the ocean. 

See Einstein, outsmarted yourself again, as I said... predictable. The numbers posted WERE Covid confirmed cases/fatalities/death rate. I also added a separate deathrate for newborns as an added bonus. How can anyone have a vigorous debate about factual information with you when you can’t even comprehend a simple data chart. Now you imply the numbers are “suppressed “. On what factual basis can you even derive that? Please stop with the “trolling” distraction, no trolling just again refuting your falsehoods. It is very immature on your part to think that is a solid defense  to your failure to recognize factual information 

You don't understand or comprehend much of anything.  

Let's see if you can prove yourself by comprehending and answering a simple question.

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

I did say I believe it was cheneys doctor  in my first post. And then stated it was from him after verifying it was him that said it.

Actually you said his old doctor but why deal in facts?

You said that you "heard" the info. How did you verify it?  Post a link.

you actually verified the fact and pointed out my one mistake about saying globally

No actually your info is still incorrect.  You said only 9,000 got covid after being vaccinated.  The 9,000 shown on the cdc site says that those figures are only from those who were retested and voluntarily submitted the info.  The cdc page also says very few are retested.  Clearly your 9,000 figure is very low there are surely many many more who are re-infected after being vaccinated but are not tested or do not report.

mister no russian colusion

:rofl: :whacky:

49 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

See Einstein, outsmarted yourself again, as I said... predictable. The numbers posted WERE Covid confirmed cases/fatalities/death rate. I also added a separate deathrate for newborns as an added bonus. How can anyone have a vigorous debate about factual information with you when you can’t even comprehend a simple data chart. Now you imply the numbers are “suppressed “. On what factual basis can you even derive that? Please stop with the “trolling” distraction, no trolling just again refuting your falsehoods. It is very immature on your part to think that is a solid defense  to your failure to recognize factual information 

The fact is you defended a guy who said someone that gets covid will be "fine". And you know that is a completely false thing to predict because the poster has no idea if the person will live/die/permanently damaged. Second, you dismissed a reputable doctor like you know better. I think the majority of people would take medical advice from their doctor over you on the internet. And as you can see by nickys post it was a true fact except for I that it was globally and not just US. But that actual information was accurate. As far as India's numbers being suppressed, I have seen it reported on several channels and Dennis posted a link to an article as well. But again you know more then everyone. So if it is something you do not agree with you just dismiss it. 

1) What is false about saying that someone can not honestly predict that someone will be fine if they got covid? They would guess right more times then proven wrong only simply because of the survival rate at this point. But they can not guarantee everyone will live.

2) as proven by mr google the chances of getting covid after being fully vaccinated are astounding as posted. So where is the false statement? 

3)  The factual basis I derive the numbers being suppressed are the reporting from all over. Dennis posted a link to an article as well. So what makes your info better than the majority of the reports? 

So you claim I am ignoring your "factual" information directly after you dismissed the information from a respected doctor, ignored dennis article and could not defend your position on guaranteeing someone that gets covid will be fine. And reply continuosly after saying you are done.

Lastly, if you want to have a debate you do not have to try being passive/aggressive with the einstein and immature remarks. As far as the trolling, you have been doing that since back on NJH and it is accurate. But I did not call you a troll. 

Posted (edited)

Wow! Unbelievable!  It's to bad that you can't sell the blinders you wear!  A lot of people could use them for good purposes!

13 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

, you dismissed a reputable doctor

Does this doctor have a name?  Post a link to the misinformation that you claimed that you "heard"

13 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

as you can see by nickys post it was a true fact except for I that it was globally and not just US

No it wasn't true.  It's misinformation that you heard.  Hearsay.  Total BS!  

You said only 9,000 got covid after being vaccinated.  The 9,000 shown on the cdc site says that those figures are only from those who were retested and voluntarily submitted the info.  The cdc page also says very few are retested.  Clearly your 9,000 figure is very low there are surely many many more who are re-infected after being vaccinated but are not tested or do not report.

Edited by nickmarch

Posted (edited)

Folks, the above post by Deadonshot is the rantings of a triggered individual that has been taken to task. I need not even reply to the rant at this point... the rant speaks volumes on its own. My work is done here :eyebrow:

Edited by MGHunter66

Posted (edited)

I don't even understand why and how India example was introduced here. India's population is 4 times of US. So if India currently  has  4,000 deaths per day they are doing MUCH better than we were. Yes they have 4 times fewer deaths than we had at peak, despite horrific sanitary conditions, extreme overpopulation and therefore inability to shut down or separate. This may change but for now we look stupid shutting down, distancing and masking up. 

Edited by Lunatic

1 hour ago, MGHunter66 said:

Folks, the above post by Deadonshot is the rantings of a triggered individual that has been taken to task. I need not even reply to the rant at this point... the rant speaks volumes on its own. My work is done here :eyebrow:

LOL, trying to look for validation from a friendly crowd? Sad sad sad.