Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS

On 5/7/2021 at 2:38 PM, deadonshot2 said:

I am not trying to change your mind at all. But answering your question. The sooner the virus can get under control throughout the world the less chance that it continues to mutate. Those changes is what puts everyone including those vaccinated at risk. That is why it affects everyone. The less virus out there the more manageable it becomes. But if we just decide to "deal with" out breaks from time to time we make that the new normal. Where people that are not vaccinated go see grandmom and wind up killing her by spreading their covid. Is there really a difference if you accidentally shot grandmom cleaning a gun or giving her covid that she dies from? So that is why it affects other people. Dick Cheney's doctor shared that report that the odds of not catching covid after being fully vaccinated are 99.99991%. So a lot safer to visit grandmom then when not vaccinated. Even safer than driving a car. But it is your choice and yes you live with your choice just like vaccinated people do with theirs. 

What a load of horse pucky, you are the gloom and doom of mankind. You go so far as quoting one single doctor like it’s gospel just because it’s inline with your thought process. Well read Russ’s post and send that to Cheney SMH

36 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

I have a feeling this thread will continue on even after covid is being looked at through the rear view mirror. How many times will this thread mutate is the question 

Not sure of this thread but if Covid is anything like my family tree mutations are all but guaranteed... :blink:

41 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

I have a feeling this thread will continue on even after covid is being looked at through the rear view mirror. How many times will this thread mutate is the question 

I hear Bob Redfield says it originated in a Chinese lab funded by Fauci.

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2021 at 12:07 PM, nickmarch said:

Says the guy who told me to ask Scooby what effect the vaccine will have on those who were vaccinated 1, 2, 5, 10 years from when they were vaccinated.

Maybe we will get lucky and a side effect will cure the scientifically proven mental illness that liberals have in the next few months.  Then the current rulers will take the vaccines off the market. 

SMH

I hear Indians buy lottsa gold; inane question gets same type of answer

Edited by JFC1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

It's happening right now.  Bill Gates started it with the pledge.  Warren Buffet is doing it, and Mario Gabelli is doing it.  Gabelli is giving generously to the university I teach at.  He and his wife are alumni.  So it is happening now, and the effects are tangible.

Haskell, thanks for responding with intelligence rather than insults, but I have to disagree. I wrote "how many times in history have the rich as a class risked their lives and fortunes for the poor? "  As a class, the rich definitely are not risking themselves for the poor.

But that said, there's a big "but' here in the post-truth US-- normally, giving a portion of one's excess wealth as a form of philanthropy would not be a "risk." But you're partially correct in our crazy times--Bill Gates gets death threats from the tin hat crowd for arguing for commonsensical approaches to COVID, so I guess his support of science in the current throw-mud-against-the-voting-machine-and-see-if-it-sticks environment really is risky.

Gabelli giving $$ to a business school ain't risky. It's marketing. It buys a building. Puts a name on the front door, he struts his stuff. Carnegie-Mellon University after Carnegie screwed his steelworkers into early graves. Vanderbilt University after sucking the life out of immigrants building the RR tracks. Bin Laden family donated millions to Harvard to clear their name.  Jeffrey Epstein was a noted donor to universities. While universities need the money and it's certainly better than buying napalm and underage girls or making profits only on tax breaks, it ain't a sacrifice or anything that benefits working people in general. Handouts are not a proper working or living wage. They don't change the structural conditions that make handouts necessary, or applauded. 

Edited by JFC1

1 hour ago, MGHunter66 said:

What a load of horse pucky, you are the gloom and doom of mankind. You go so far as quoting one single doctor like it’s gospel just because it’s inline with your thought process. Well read Russ’s post and send that to Cheney SMH

Busy trolling this evening? It was a global number so I do not think the good doctor pulled a number out of a hat. How many medical professionals do you deal with daily? You involved in testing and vaccinating? Or is it just whatever dark corner of the web that you choose to believe.  Did you read Bushden's story? That is real life. What happens possibly if he was not vaccinated? Get over yourself and save the trolling for the ocean.

1 hour ago, JFC1 said:

I hear Indians buy lottsa gold; inane question gets same type of answer

I don't see where I asked a question but I understand why you saw a question.  You are great at proving and verifying the scientific studies!

It's rare to comprehend what it is that you think you are saying.  Are you saying people in India don't buy more gold than people in the US?  

They aren't so poor are they?

Screenshot_20210510-203528.jpg

1 hour ago, JFC1 said:

Haskell, thanks for responding with intelligence rather than insults, but I have to disagree. I wrote "how many times in history have the rich as a class risked their lives and fortunes for the poor? "  As a class, the rich definitely are not risking themselves for the poor.

But that said, there's a big "but' here in the post-truth US-- normally, giving a portion of one's excess wealth as a form of philanthropy would not be a "risk." But you're partially correct in our crazy times--Bill Gates gets death threats from the tin hat crowd for arguing for commonsensical approaches to COVID, so I guess his support of science in the current throw-mud-against-the-voting-machine-and-see-if-it-sticks environment really is risky.

Gabelli giving $$ to a business school ain't risky. It's marketing. It buys a building. Puts a name on the front door, he struts his stuff. Carnegie-Mellon University after Carnegie screwed his steelworkers into early graves. Vanderbilt University after sucking the life out of immigrants building the RR tracks. Bin Laden family donated millions to Harvard to clear their name.  Jeffrey Epstein was a noted donor to universities. While universities need the money and it's certainly better than buying napalm and underage girls or making profits only on tax breaks, it ain't a sacrifice or anything that benefits working people in general. Handouts are not a proper working or living wage. They don't change the structural conditions that make handouts necessary, or applauded. 

https://givingpledge.org/About.aspx

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

Busy trolling this evening? It was a global number so I do not think the good doctor pulled a number out of a hat. How many medical professionals do you deal with daily? You involved in testing and vaccinating? Or is it just whatever dark corner of the web that you choose to believe.  Did you read Bushden's story? That is real life. What happens possibly if he was not vaccinated? Get over yourself and save the trolling for the ocean.

No I just check in now and then to see what dribble you try to push and or justify. Have had a whole family that has had and lived through covid, my son twice. Stop acting like your some type if authority on the subject, you’re clearly not. You acted like you knew what was going on in India and the reason why in the other thread, when I posted factual info from data charts you squirmed like a liberal worm then tried to switch the conversation. You’re very predictable 

Edited by MGHunter66

On 5/9/2021 at 11:20 PM, bushden said:

My Wife and I hugged and kissed both boys to bed the evening before the hunt, I spent a couple hours with each kid in a mostly closed tent, their mother and father who were also vaccinated cared for them for the last 10 days and symptoms are gone  and their parents and my wife and I did not get sick, we got tested to insure we were not carrying the virus because we have a 3 month granddaughter that we wanted to make sure we did not pass anything to. We all tested negative and no one else got sick.

For all you all that are arguing about vaccines and the dangers, all I can say is the vaccine worked for us, no one tested positive after very close contact

I'm glad your all ok:up: But i know quite a few family's that were hit with covid that were not vaccinated and only half of the family members came down with covid, husbands and wives sleeping in the same bed and only one or the other contracted the virus. There are still a lot of unknowns:hmmmer:

16 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

No I just check in now and then to see what dribble you try to push and or justify. Have had a whole family that has had and lived through covid, my son twice. Stop acting like your some type if authority on the subject, you’re clearly not. You acted like you knew what was going on in India and the reason why in the other thread, when I posted factual info from data charts you squirmed like a liberal worm then tried to switch the conversation. You’re very predictable 

You posted death rates about newborns which had nothing to with covid. 3000 people a day were dying from covid and the numbers were actually being suppressed. So your drivel had nothing to do with the discussion.  I post about a fact that came from a respected doctor, not some witch doctor and you disputed that. So it would appear YOU are the one trying to pretend to be anthority on the subject. So like I said, save your trolling for the ocean. 

6 hours ago, MRMCR said:

The human body has a natural ability to heal itself.......or the human race would have died out long ago.......( just sayin ) ........

Yes and no. We live longer because of medical improvements not because of our natural healing properties. The human body is a marvelous piece of divine engineering for sure but at times it requires help to heal.