Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS

Just now, bushden said:

The logic is simple, the rich are have not moral fiber, they are abandoning the poor at a time when they should be helping with all they have.

I agree with you. They should be. But how many times in history have the rich as a class risked their lives and fortunes for the poor?  It's one reason I don't want my middle class taxes to go up to support them so they can jet off to their private clinics while public hospitals around me close

56 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

Not getting the vaccination hurts the majority's life chances

Says the guy who told me to ask Scooby what effect the vaccine will have on those who were vaccinated 1, 2, 5, 10 years from when they were vaccinated.

Maybe we will get lucky and a side effect will cure the scientifically proven mental illness that liberals have in the next few months.  Then the current rulers will take the vaccines off the market. 

SMH

Posted (edited)

How does not getting it hurt the majority life chances?! Vaxxed people can still carry and spread the virus without knowing they have it, that is what the doctors are saying, they’re saying vaxxed persons can be super spreaders of the virus! So actually it’s the contrary, you vaxxed folk are hurting my life chances (but I’m not a scared lil B and will deal with my life choices). If you’re vaxxed you’re “good to go” so you do you and I’ll do me. 

The whole point of this vaccine, that isn’t actually a vaccine is it protects you if you get not from getting it. So if I give it to you or Joe Blow down the street it doesn’t matter because you’re still going to get it vaxxed or not! Ughh didn’t you do any research before they jabbed you with chemicals?

Edited by Hitemnasty

3 minutes ago, Hitemnasty said:

How does not getting it hurt the majority life chances?! Vaxxed people can still carry and spread the virus without knowing they have it, that is what the doctors are saying, they’re saying vaxxed persons can be super spreaders of the virus! So actually it’s the contrary, you vaxxed folk are hurting my life chances (but I’m not a scared lil B and will deal with my life choices). If you’re vaxxed you’re “good to go” so you do you and I’ll do me. 

I am not trying to change your mind at all. But answering your question. The sooner the virus can get under control throughout the world the less chance that it continues to mutate. Those changes is what puts everyone including those vaccinated at risk. That is why it affects everyone. The less virus out there the more manageable it becomes. But if we just decide to "deal with" out breaks from time to time we make that the new normal. Where people that are not vaccinated go see grandmom and wind up killing her by spreading their covid. Is there really a difference if you accidentally shot grandmom cleaning a gun or giving her covid that she dies from? So that is why it affects other people. Dick Cheney's doctor shared that report that the odds of not catching covid after being fully vaccinated are 99.99991%. So a lot safer to visit grandmom then when not vaccinated. Even safer than driving a car. But it is your choice and yes you live with your choice just like vaccinated people do with theirs. 

Posted (edited)

2nd shot tomorrow.   I'll keep you posted, but honestly, had I gotten or if I get sick, I wouldn't get tested anyway. And now that I'm vaccinated, if I do not need a test prior to my scheduled flights, my testing days are over............

Edited by LittleM

Posted (edited)

When I posted this originally I did so because I took both my grandsons out turkey hunting two days apart on the 26 & 28 of April, Both boys slept over my house and we did not wear any masks because wife and I were both vaccinated and were more than 4 weeks after 2nd shot.  When we came home from the hunt on the 28 Jake was not feeling very well he was tired and I did not give it a thought because we got up real early, well he went home and that evening had a fever of around 100, next day his mother was contacted by state that the boys were in contact with another baseball player on their team who tested positive so the twins were taken for a test and both came up positive, two days later their sister came up positive.

Now wife and I are both almost 70 and we were a little concerned and I could not find any info on the web about post vaccine exposure and effects of coming in contact with the virus so I wrote the post, WELL to say this post went south fast was an understatement, some well intentioned guys tried to answer my question and others did what they sometimes they do and went in every direction possible except to answer my question.  I honestly believe some of you guys just like to hear yourself talk shit about anything.

Well here is my report on our condition, NOT SECOND HAND, NOT FOUND ON A BS WEBSITE, NOT FOUND ON THE DARK WEB BUT FIRST HAND.

My Wife and I hugged and kissed both boys to bed the evening before the hunt, I spent a couple hours with each kid in a mostly closed tent, their mother and father who were also vaccinated cared for them for the last 10 days and symptoms are gone  and their parents and my wife and I did not get sick, we got tested to insure we were not carrying the virus because we have a 3 month granddaughter that we wanted to make sure we did not pass anything to. We all tested negative and no one else got sick.

For all you all that are arguing about vaccines and the dangers, all I can say is the vaccine worked for us, no one tested positive after very close contact.  This vaccine works and did what is was supposed to do. In my opinion unless you have a physical reason for not taking the vaccine you should consider getting it and help put an end to this.  Whether it saves thousands of lives or just 1 a life is a life and if you can save even one then save one, it may be your mother, father sister brother or hunting buddy or just a stranger, thats what being a good neighbor is about helping someone else at the risk of your own life. If you wore a uniform I am sure you understand that.

I do not expect everyone be understand my position, but it is what it is, I respect yours this is mine.

GIVE THIS THREAD A BREAK AND GO BACK TO WHAT WE LOVE MOST, HUNTING, FISHING, FOOD, BEER AND DISCUSSION ABOUT BEAUTIFUL AND NOT SO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. GO SHOOT A TURKEY AND POST ABOUT AND IF YOU NEED HELP GETTING A TURKEY I WOULD BE GLAD TO ASSIST AND CALL FOR YOU, AFTER ALL I AM VACCINATED AND TESTED NEGATIVE AFTER EXPOSURE.

Edited by bushden

• bushden changed the title to Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS
42 minutes ago, bushden said:

When I posted this originally I did so because I took both my grandsons out turkey hunting two days apart on the 26 & 28 of April, Both boys slept over my house and we did not wear any masks because wife and I were both vaccinated and were more than 4 weeks after 2nd shot.  When we came home from the hunt on the 28 Jake was not feeling very well he was tired and I did not give it a thought because we got up real early, well he went home and that evening had a fever of around 100, next day his mother was contacted by state that the boys were in contact with another baseball player on their team who tested positive so the twins were taken for a test and both came up positive, two days later their sister came up positive.

Now wife and I are both almost 70 and we were a little concerned and I could not find any info on the web about post vaccine exposure and effects of coming in contact with the virus so I wrote the post, WELL to say this post went south fast was an understatement, some well intentioned guys tried to answer my question and others did what they sometimes they do and went in every direction possible except to answer my question.  I honestly believe some of you guys just like to hear yourself talk shit about anything.

Well here is my report on our condition, NOT SECOND HAND, NOT FOUND ON A BS WEBSITE, NOT FOUND ON THE DARK WEB BUT FIRST HAND.

My Wife and I hugged and kissed both boys to bed the evening before the hunt, I spent a couple hours with each kid in a mostly closed tent, their mother and father who were also vaccinated cared for them for the last 10 days and symptoms are gone  and their parents and my wife and I did not get sick, we got tested to insure we were not carrying the virus because we have a 3 month granddaughter that we wanted to make sure we did not pass anything to. We all tested negative and no one else got sick.

For all you all that are arguing about vaccines and the dangers, all I can say is the vaccine worked for us, no one tested positive after very close contact.  This vaccine works and did what is was supposed to do. In my opinion unless you have a physical reason for not taking the vaccine you should consider getting it and help put an end to this.  Whether it saves thousands of lives or just 1 a life is a life and if you can save even one then save one, it may be your mother, father sister brother or hunting buddy or just a stranger, thats what being a good neighbor is about helping someone else at the risk of your own life. If you wore a uniform I am sure you understand that.

I do not expect everyone be understand my position, but it is what it is, I respect yours this is mine.

GIVE THIS THREAD A BREAK AND GO BACK TO WHAT WE LOVE MOST, HUNTING, FISHING, FOOD, BEER AND DISCUSSION ABOUT BEAUTIFUL AND NOT SO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. GO SHOOT A TURKEY AND POST ABOUT AND IF YOU NEED HELP GETTING A TURKEY I WOULD BE GLAD TO ASSIST AND CALL FOR YOU, AFTER ALL I AM VACCINATED AND TESTED NEGATIVE AFTER EXPOSURE.

I'm glad you and your family are well god bless.  I'm not disputing what you say but I have first hand experience as well indicating it may not have totally been the vaccine preventing you from getting.

I tested positive at the end of January as did my 1 year old.  I slept in the same bed as my wife and we both of us as well as my sister in law held and cared for my 3 year old and 1 year old.  She had to quarantine with us as she was here.  My 3 year old my wife and sister in law all tested negative several times.  Again all in same house close contact with ny 1 year old and my wife sleeping next to me. And neither of the 3 showed symptoms at all.  Not sure how or why but my aunt who is a nurse speculated several reasons.  Conditions weren't right for spread blood type right down to false negatives,  so who knows the experts still have no clue neither does the cdc.  Again I'm glad you and your family are healthy and well just wanted to share that first hand experience with out vaccine

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bushden said:

For all you all that are arguing about vaccines and the dangers, all I can say is the vaccine worked for us, no one tested positive after very close contact.  This vaccine works and did what is was supposed to do

I understand your position but it can take up to 14 days after exposure for tests to show a positive for exposure.

This is the info that you asked for in your op...

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

They are changing reporting.  Now they are only going to report the number of hospitalizations and deaths from those who are re-infected.  They are no longer going to track those who were re-infected without being hospitalized or died.  Read the last paragraph about wearing masks and social distancing after vaccination.

Watch the video I posted above.  They are being quiet about the thousands of deaths after vaccination and the tens of thousands of hospitalizations after getting vaccinated.  You can search VAERS online to verify.  The numbers shown as stated at the cdc link I posted are voluntary reports the reports aren't currently required so the numbers are surely higher.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/

VAERS is under by the dept of health and CDC.  

Some make outlandish claims about percents such as 99.999991% said by some jackass doctor.  The doctor must be brain dead or the poster is brain dead, lying or just making stuff up.  It isn't even possible to state a correct percent without testing re-testing everyone who was vaccinated over and over and over again.  It's total nonsense!  

It's also a fact that no one on the planet knows what the vaccine will do to some or all who were vaccinated 6 months, a year, 2 years, 5 years, tens years down the road.  It's Russian roulette.   

Edited by nickmarch

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, nickmarch said:

I understand your position but it can take up to 14 days after exposure for tests to show a positive for exposure.

This is the info that you asked for in your op...

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

They are changing reporting.  Now they are only going to report the number of hospitalizations and deaths from those who are re-infected.  They are no longer going to track those who were re-infected without being hospitalized or died.  Read the last paragraph about wearing masks and social distancing after vaccination.

Watch the video I posted above.  They are being quiet about the thousands of deaths after vaccination and the tens of thousands of hospitalizations after getting vaccinated.  You can search VAERS online to verify.  The numbers shown as stated at the cdc link I posted are voluntary reports the reports aren't currently required so the numbers are surely higher.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/

VAERS is under by the dept of health and CDC.  

Some make outlandish claims about percents such as 99.999991% said by some jackass doctor.  The doctor must be brain dead or the poster is brain dead, lying or just making stuff up.  It isn't even possible to state a correct percent without testing re-testing everyone who was vaccinated over and over and over again.  It's total nonsense!  

It's also a fact that no one on the planet knows what the vaccine will do to some or all who were vaccinated 6 months, a year, 2 years, 5 years, tens years down the road.  It's Russian roulette.   

This right there shows how they control the sheep.  Someone said 99.99% so let’s spread the word while not even attempting to reason with claim’s possibility 
but 99% survival rate is ignored while pushing on general public untested and not even approved vaccine. 
we learn something new about this vaccine almost every day and not all good news. Yet no one question why the bad news is suppressed and even hidden. 
I guess if you took the vaccine it no longer makes a difference to you what the news is since your choice is already gone. You hang on to good parts, true or not, and you ignore negatives. I want to have this choice when we get the knowledge and no one should have a say when and how I make my decision 

Edited by Lunatic

I restored this topic, it was deleted by OP.  The problem with giving OPs the ability to delete topics they started is that it can wipe out 10 pages of discussion involving many members and that's not beneficial to those members (who have spent a considerable amount of time typing replies and having said discussion).   Unfortunately this topic goes from a reasonable health discussion to insulting people's positions (i.e. idiots, sheep, etc).  So I don't blame OP for wanting to terminate the negativity, it seems like many of these topics inevitably digress towards that.  I didn't read through 10 pages, I skimmed but it's the same trend.

On 5/7/2021 at 11:09 AM, JFC1 said:

I agree with you. They should be. But how many times in history have the rich as a class risked their lives and fortunes for the poor?  It's one reason I don't want my middle class taxes to go up to support them so they can jet off to their private clinics while public hospitals around me close

It's happening right now.  Bill Gates started it with the pledge.  Warren Buffet is doing it, and Mario Gabelli is doing it.  Gabelli is giving generously to the university I teach at.  He and his wife are alumni.  So it is happening now, and the effects are tangible.

15 hours ago, bushden said:

I had confidence you wouldn't be affected by the virus, and I am glad that no one in your family who was vaccinated was affected by it.  You and your family made a good choice.  Thanks for the confirmation.