Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS

Posted (edited)

I  had both Moderna Shots last one on 18  March so I am fully vaccinated. I had close contact with someone 6 day ago who is positive and had a test yesterday and still waiting for results. I have no symptoms. HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED and then got Covid after full vaccination and if so how long after contact did you have symptoms IF ANY!!

Edited by bushden

I know of one person who had the virus last year and vaccine (2nd shot in February), and 2 weeks ago tested positive...but no effects from the virus...it showed up on the test he must take weekly for work 

My cousin got infected 2 days before she was due the 2nd shot

Roon, we may not see eye to eye but please stop spreading false information. You can not guarantee that outcome.

Dennis to answer you question I heard a report yesterday there are about 9000 people globally from all the millions of vaccinations that have been given that still got covid.  I believe it broke down to 99.99991% have not gotten covid after being fully vaccinated. I believe it was Dick Cheney's old doctor that shared that info.

2 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Roon, we may not see eye to eye but please stop spreading false information. You can not guarantee that outcome.

Dennis to answer you question I heard a report yesterday there are about 9000 people globally from all the millions of vaccinations that have been given that still got covid.  I believe it broke down to 99.99991% have not gotten covid after being fully vaccinated. I believe it was Dick Cheney's old doctor that shared that info.

I am not overly concerned just curious, like I said I do not have any symptoms but I did have very close unprotected contact with a family member who tested positive so I went and got the test anyway to make sure I am not carrying it to someone else. We have an infant granddaughter that I will stay away from for the next 10 days just to be on the safe side.

25 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

As you are not guaranteed to make to or from where you are going when getting in a car.

What's your point

21 minutes ago, bushden said:

I am not overly concerned just curious, like I said I do not have any symptoms but I did have very close unprotected contact with a family member who tested positive so I went and got the test anyway to make sure I am not carrying it to someone else. We have an infant granddaughter that I will stay away from for the next 10 days just to be on the safe side.

I sat down face to face with someone covid positive for lunch and drove in the same single cab pick up, yet I did not text positive for 3 more months, unvaccinated.

You will be fine

1 minute ago, Roon said:

As you are not guaranteed to make to or from where you are going when getting in a car.

What's your point

My point is you are spreading false information and it is not helpful. There has been enough false information spread about this virus and doing so knowingly like that is poor judgement on your part. 

1 minute ago, deadonshot2 said:

My point is you are spreading false information and it is not helpful. There has been enough false information spread about this virus and doing so knowingly like that is poor judgement on your part. 

Time to take away the car keys

Just now, deadonshot2 said:

That's why I'm sitting back and giving it some time, waiting to see what happens to the human guinea pigs, waiting for some real data before I make my decision:up:

37 minutes ago, bucky said:

That's why I'm sitting back and giving it some time, waiting to see what happens to the human guinea pigs, waiting for some real data before I make my decision:up:

Pretty soon those that have not been vaccinated will become the guinea pigs. We will see how that portion of the population handles covid without their body having the genetic code to fight the virus. That is a crap shoot.   There are way too many people who have permanent heart/lung/kidney damage from having covid. Even some that had mild symptoms have permanent damage. 

My thinking in the beginning was like yours- let's see what happens. But knowing all the lifelong affects this virus causes I decided to go the vaccine route. Plus I come in contact with covid positive people (was daily I am sure) frequently working in retail pharmacy so I opted for more protection. 

They don't have a clue what the vaccine is going to do to people. None were approved by the fda.  

Just recently numerous women found that it is screwing up their menstrual cycle.  That wasnt listed as a side effect and still isnt.  The experts blow it off by saying they didnt do any trials on that.

Another article said that about 40% of those who had covid were asymptomatic and that they don't know if they should be vaccinated or what will happen if they do.

Another said not to get the vaccine if you have covid and are asymptomatic to wait xxx days.  So why don't they test for covid before vaccinating?  How is someone supposed to know they have covid and are asymptomatic? 

4 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Just recently numerous women found that it is screwing up their menstrual cycle.  That wasnt listed as a side effect and still isnt.  The experts blow it off by saying they didnt do any trials on that.

Six women out of 8 million vaccinated. Women being placed on birth control for the first time have an 8X higher chance of developing blood clotting than Covid vaccines. Facts matter, nickmarch. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Pretty soon those that have not been vaccinated will become the guinea pigs. We will see how that portion of the population handles covid without their body having the genetic code to fight the virus. That is a crap shoot.   There are way too many people who have permanent heart/lung/kidney damage from having covid. Even some that had mild symptoms have permanent damage. 

My thinking in the beginning was like yours- let's see what happens. But knowing all the lifelong affects this virus causes I decided to go the vaccine route. Plus I come in contact with covid positive people (was daily I am sure) frequently working in retail pharmacy so I opted for more protection. 

This is a very sore subject and I am officially out of it, I know a lot of people were hit hard with it and I truly send my condolences for your losses.

However  I have 4 family members all with VERY compromised immune systems, listening to the news and politicians ALL should be dead.

Just like EVERYTHING all are effected different 

Covid went through my family like shit through a goose, if it didn't hit me at the peak of overtime season I would have welcomed the 5 days I had to take off

Edited by Roon

• bushden changed the title to Has anyone tested POSITIVE for Covid after full vaccination! CONDITION UPDATE 9 MAY 23:36 HRS