IGNORED

To all you plumbers out there

smittty

God bless you all  you all earn every penny. Two years ago I had two new bathrooms done and told the plumber to remove all the cast iron pipe with plastic so I only a three foot crawl space and when he was done the job looked good. Do about a week ago I smelled something moldy in  my bedroom so ask the ol lady if she smelled it and she replied yea it’s you dirty ass socks on the floor so pic my socks up and a few more days go bye and I smell it again and ask her again a she replies you it’s you nasty socks on the floor again ok pic them up again about three hours later she doing laundry a the washer drains and my shower fills up with shit I’d like to die I have a very weak stomach  when it come to that went under the house and there was sewerage coming from the ground so he only replaced the above ground pipes and the old cast iron pipe broke under ground what a mess but with help from a friend I got it all dug out did away with all the iron and replaced with plastic added two clean outs out side. It was a crappy ass job. Had to jack hammer and remove a 4x8 pice of my concrete driveway. But any ways it’s all done just needs about 35 bags of concrete next week after it settled.  You guy that do that for a living earn every penny that’s one dirty  job 

2 minutes ago, jumpthestring said:

I think now a day's plumbers make just as much lawyers...

Yep wanna suck you dry.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, smittty said:

They should  cost me about 300.00 in material I’m shore a plumber would cost me north of 8000.00

Good job Smitty 👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

come work with me, i re build waste water pumps for pump stations, townships, airports, and fort dix. talk about nasty. you wouldnt believe what people are flushing down toliets these days...and the money is good. 

Same for masons, I rebuilt our chimney and it just about killed me.  My poor old legs were dying after a day of humping block and concrete up a 2 story ladder and then working with those materials on a pitched roof.  I can't imagine doing that every day.   

11 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

I think now a day's plumbers make just as much lawyers...

My daughter is marrying a plumber.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

• 6 months later...