IGNORED

Bear attack fatality

With Murphy as Governor this will happen in NJ in the not too distant future. 4598a3f22be4556cf83758a41dbb0d03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

18 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

That scene from the movie Revanant with the bear attack is brutal. Whenever i am in bear country, i carry some form of protection. I am not going down with out a fight.

When I hunted Harmony twp, it was a bow only place, we had an incredible numbers of bears around. I was always nervous walking in at pitch black so I did not take any chance and had something to protect myself as well. Let say it wasn't spray. 

I always carry air horn when in bear areas, good protection but not perfect, better than nothing you don't always have a gun available.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

22 minutes ago, bushden said:

I always carry air horn when in bear areas, good protection but not perfect, better than nothing you don't always have a gun available.

Though um peanut butter and jelly sandwich and walk away.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt