IGNORED

Who Here Will Be Out For The Opening Day In My Home State Of New York?

Fred Flintstone

It has been a long time since May 1st- the NY Spring Turkey Opening Day fell on a Saturday. 

I expect to see Everybody + their Brother out on the Public Lands.Plenty of Hopeful Turkey Hunters out looking to fill their Spring limit of 2 Birds.

I will be out with my good friend Cynthia. Yup-- She gets first shot. Perhaps a Strutter + a Looker will come in and, I  will get a chance at the Looker.

Cynthia got her first 2 Longbeards last Spring and, I  gave her 12 of my Days to get it done. And then, I  looked for my own Birds.-- Had Success in the late part of May.

I will get a picture of Cynthia up here again with her 1st Longbeard, I  called up for here.

Good Luck to all here who are starting in New York tomorrow- May 1st.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

4 hours ago, Fred Flintstone said:

It has been a long time since May 1st- the NY Spring Turkey Opening Day fell on a Saturday. 

I expect to see Everybody + their Brother out on the Public Lands.Plenty of Hopeful Turkey Hunters out looking to fill their Spring limit of 2 Birds.

I will be out with my good friend Cynthia. Yup-- She gets first shot. Perhaps a Strutter + a Looker will come in and, I  will get a chance at the Looker.

Cynthia got her first 2 Longbeards last Spring and, I  gave her 12 of my Days to get it done. And then, I  looked for my own Birds.-- Had Success in the late part of May.

I will get a picture of Cynthia up here again with her 1st Longbeard, I  called up for here.

Good Luck to all here who are starting in New York tomorrow- May 1st.

I WISH I WAS ! Property sold two years back and no where to go now, but thats OK I can't handle the terrain anymore

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL