IGNORED

Black Eagle Arrows - Great Company!

thefirstndsecond

So I have been looking into better arrow performance. A buddy of mine was getting rid of his and went to something different. I bought his x-impact 250's.

I liked them so much I ordered some from Black Eagle Archery.

Now here is where things got interesting.

I ordered the fletched x-impact 250's. Well, you guessed it, the USPS stopped showing updates after two days. I was scared my arrows were lost. I opened a case with the USPS and actually received a phone call. The USPS was assuring me the arrows were going to be delivered.

I didn't believe them.

I sent a few emails to black eagle however responses for the 1st three went unanswered then someone finally responded. They let me know they have been plagued with phone and internet issues and have been down for a few days hence the late response.

Well I waited a few more days for the post office and still no tracking updates.

I decided to call. I spoke with a manager/owner who explained to me and settled my nerves. NO BS, as I hung up my cell and walked across the dinning room, i looked out of the window and my post man had pulled in front of my drive way. Must be a delivery. As I opened my front door i saw the round tube. I smiled ear to ear!

Called Black Eagle Arrows back and told the gentleman thank you and they were delivered.

So about an hour later i opened the box and there were my arrows, my FOC components, but the arrows were the wrong spine.

I called back and they emailed me an RMA right away.

I mailed it the next day (Tuesday) and just figured I would get my new arrows once they received the return.

Well, they must have been watching the return tracking because when I went to the front door today (Thursday) there was more than I bargained for..

Just goes to show sometimes picking up the phone goes a long way.

So thank you to Black Eagle and I recommend the company for you next purchase.

I had no idea I was speaking to the Owner/President of the Company Randy. Who would think when you call to discuss an order you get someone like that.

*Might have to check out the other arrows they offer like the Carnivore

I will be building my x-impacts with the FOC outserts and x3 vanes over the next week or so. I look forward to using them, a lot.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

3 hours ago, Buckmaster3405 said:

I purchased the zombie killer crossbow bolts...they flew nice and strait but splintered  real bad after hitting my morrell crossbow bag target..i never called or tried to return them

They seem like a down to earth company. Phone conversations go a long eay.

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford