Sig Sauer P320 9mm

Just now, Buckmaster3405 said:

Are those rock island guns good?.....im looking for a .45 1911...they seem to be everywhere

I've herd good things.  My buddy has one he said factory trigger ducked but that was only negative thing he said.  Shooters has a Ton of ria 45acp 

Are those rock island guns good?.....im looking for a .45 1911...they seem to be everywhere
My son in law had his for a year now, about when I bought my Colt GI and my wife's Springfield RSO, it runs very well, very accurate and definitely out performed the Springfield considering the first shot out of the Springfield the mag release self ejected. Not the mag, but the button, spring, retainer and screw!!!!!
Shoots damn near as well as my Colt GI 5 inch, almost as smooth and the trigger is excellent.
If I had it to do over again, I'd get the wife the RIA like my son in law's over the Springfield. I'm an RSO at the local range (or was before I had to go inactive a few months ago) and I can't say I've seen or heard anything bad about them. Definitely way more gun for the money you pay.
If I didn't have too many 1911s already (according to chick that sleeps next to me) I'd get a Rock Island just because his runs so well. And they're not all that picky about what mags you use.

P.S~ Not picking on SA, just my first experience with their 1911 is all. They returned it with the same parts te-installed and said they repaired and tested it (can tell by the scratches from self ejecting) and the wife lost interest and has hijacked one of my Colt GIs so haven't test shot it since it's return last year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...