IGNORED

Day 2 was uneventful, except..

DBuck

Someone adopted my Jet sled out of the back of my truck. My stupidity for leaving it there, I actually meant to take it out last night and forgot. Oh well, guess they needed it more than me. People just suck. As far as turkey hunting, heard distant gobbles twice, once on the roost and once later in the morning. It's going to be a long season.

That's why as much as I'm not crazy about having it, I have a tonneau cover on my truck and I always lock the tailgate when I'm parked at a WMA or out hunting. People suck and there are some people that will never leave other people's stuff alone. Hide it with a cover so they don't know what, if anything, is in the bed of the truck.

Today's, assuming hunters sad! In the seventies and '80s we never locked our vehicles in wildlife Management area parking lots never had a problem. we didn't have ladder stands or  trail cams to get stolen. I did have a trail timer taken once.Very wise of you dbuck what you said. I guess they needed more than I do. Carrying a resentment will only beat you up. Wish you caught em in the ACT though.lol..

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

39 minutes ago, BCsaw said:

Everyone quickly forgets Deermaster's newspaper bait and cam antics.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Not me Brendon. Somebody at Jay's wood cutting party a couple years ago called me an elephant.lol.. Dragthor, had a vision to create a hunting and fishing site. A shame pieces of s*** like deer Hunter made a mockery of it. He ran the deer hunting contest took money and never paid anybody. Thank God for the lighter side.Matty and the staff the moderators, even you Jack:happywave:

https://www.newjerseyhunter.com/threads/to-catch-a-thief�-how-to-with-story-pix-and-vids.166072/page-18

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Today's, assuming hunters sad! In the seventies and '80s we never locked our vehicles in wildlife Management area parking lots never had a problem. we didn't have ladder stands or  trail cams to get stolen. I did have a trail timer taken once.Very wise of you dbuck what you said. I guess they needed more than I do. Carrying a resentment will only beat you up. Wish you caught em in the ACT though.lol..

Trust me, I was plenty pissed and took a ride looking in people's vehicles (not that I expected to find it). I'm still not happy about it,but like you said,I can't continue to boil over it. I'm more pissed at myself for not taking it out of my truck.

1 hour ago, BCsaw said:

Everyone quickly forgets Deermaster's newspaper bait and cam antics.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I don't understand what you mean by this. I remember that whole debacle, just don't remember how it ended.

4 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Trust me, I was plenty pissed and took a ride looking in people's vehicles (not that I expected to find it). I'm still not happy about it,but like you said,I can't continue to boil over it. I'm more pissed at myself for not taking it out of my truck.

I don't understand what you mean by this. I remember that whole debacle, just don't remember how it ended.

You shouldn't have had to have been pissed at yourself and not taking out of your truck. Ashamed The New normal think it's normal. 😥..re:Deermaster, he never concluded.👎