IGNORED

Hell of a morning

vdep217

Had birds land in my lap behind me I turned around the tree boom bird Flys wtf.   I chalk it up to me casting while turning around the tree.  Than go to another spot make a call bird fires off.  Picture perfect here he comes.  Boom bird Flys wtf.  Buddy said pattern looked s foot to the right..  action packed but I suck back at it with my tried n true auto

16 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Didn’t you pattern the gun your hunting with ? 

If it’s good make sure to keep your head down and aim a little longer 

Of course I did and it was great pattern.  It must of got knocked off or not holding who knows my buddy said the load was right.  I will check it but gonna stick with just bead 

35 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Of course I did and it was great pattern.  It must of got knocked off or not holding who knows my buddy said the load was right.  I will check it but gonna stick with just bead 

Another friend of mine that is a great hunter and killed tons of birds and big bucks missed a bird yesterday morning. He just put a red dot scope on his gun this year.

I put a Gobble Dot Scope on my Shotgun for use with buckshot two years ago. After not being able to see deer through it in pre dusk conditions, I removed it.  I can see where it would be a problem very early in the morning.  Especially in the woods. 

Edited by archer36