IGNORED

UV Killers?

DBuck

I've been looking to get some for a leafy suit I just bought. Reviews are so mixed, most reviews with pictures are pretty convincing that they really don't do anything, or much. Atsko is supposed to be the top, but even their reviews aren't that impressive. Anyone have experience with it, or use one that works?

7 minutes ago, DBuck said:

I've been looking to get some for a leafy suit I just bought. Reviews are so mixed, most reviews with pictures are pretty convincing that they really don't do anything, or much. Atsko is supposed to be the top, but even their reviews aren't that impressive. Anyone have experience with it, or use one that works?

I have used sport wash for a long time . Seems to work 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I tried Atsko a long time ago and even bought the light from them.  It's nonsense and didn't so anything as far as UV killing.  Even tried their unscented detergent leftover from the previous season was no longer unscented and couldn't be used and they said it was transferred over from another bottle.  Switched to Tide and never looked back.  Still have the black light collecting dust

Edited by Gunsmoke