IGNORED

Neighbor just moved here from PA

Remember, FID has nothing to do with handgun ownership  (except for the case in buying ammo for it - then you have to show it). Just because you have an FID doesn't mean anything when it comes to handgun ownership or possession.

I don't know the answer to the OP's question, but I do know the law regarding FID is for long guns, not handguns.

No need to register it as long as it was purchased legally at the initial point of purchase and it is a NJ legal firearm. Any subsequent handguns purchased as a NJ resident will require a NJ handgun permit

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

33 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Remember, FID has nothing to do with handgun ownership  (except for the case in buying ammo for it - then you have to show it). Just because you have an FID doesn't mean anything when it comes to handgun ownership or possession.

I don't know the answer to the OP's question, but I do know the law regarding FID is for long guns, not handguns.

You can't feed the handgun without the FID. If you are going to get one, get both all at once

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Call them a dumb ass and never speak to them again. Then again if they were from Philly they are probably dem so keep them on that side of the river.

🤣😂

Just let them know about mag capacity and the stupid laws. 

There isn't any registration yet.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford