IGNORED

? For the classic car guys

hammer4reel

44 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Im not far from Clinton , if you want help I’m sure we can get you going 

Scotty I live in Clinton  willing teach you, if you're willing to learn. 👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

16 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

How difficult is it to get any vehicle Titled and Registered these days with all of the DMV closings? Do you have to make an appointment or wait on line around the block?

I titled two vehicles in the last couple of months. I had to make an appointment online for Washington. Both times it was about 3 weeks to get in. I'm don't know if that's still the case.

2 hours ago, trapoholic said:

How difficult is it to get any vehicle Titled and Registered these days with all of the DMV closings? Do you have to make an appointment or wait on line around the block?

It’s all appointments now I believe. I registered and titled 2 vehicles late last year. Went to manahawkin. Was in and out of there maybe 15 minutes. Getting the appointment is the only PITA

22 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Im not far from Clinton , if you want help I’m sure we can get you going 

21 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Scotty I live in Clinton  willing teach you, if you're willing to learn. 👍

Thankyou very much!!!

14 hours ago, Scotty155 said:

Just wanted to follow up on this post and thank hunterbob and goldpm for taking time out of their schedules the past two weekends to teach me the ins and outs of driving manual. Its been a blast and gets more fun each day. Thank you!

You're welcome!

You were good student Scott, pleasure was all mine, you hooked on fast!.. Enjoy her buddy 👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 7:05 PM, FLDBRED-BDC said:

Still alive!!!

https://m.facebook.com/atcoraceway/