Murphy's new NEW GUN CONTROL PLANS

45 minutes ago, Michael Britt said:

Q: Where is all this disarming of the public leading to eventually?

A: 

Perhaps my spiritual failing or a misunderstanding but why would a benevolent God allow such suffering and mayhem? Truly mkes little or no sense what so ever.

On 4/15/2021 at 2:59 PM, nickmarch said:

It's in the Bill.

"All" would include 12, 16 and 20 gauge shotguns too but they are also excluded.

It's for center fire cartridges and anything with a projectile that attains a muzzle energy of 12,000 foot-pounds or greater

Thanks for this. I was worried my deer rifle would be banned because of this jerk. 

3 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

Perhaps my spiritual failing or a misunderstanding but why would a benevolent God allow such suffering and mayhem? Truly mkes little or no sense what so ever.

You have expressed in one sentence what theologians and philosophers (atheist and theist alike) have been wrestling with for literally centuries. Today we called it "The Problem of Suffering and Evil". Believe it or not, there are very good answers to your question. If you are truly interested in how a Christian believer would answer the Problem of Evil, I recommend reading this and watching these short animated videos here and here. I believe after you read and watch, you will say, "Hmmm... that does make sense." You may not fully agree with it, but I think you'll come away thinking about it differently. It used to bother me a lot, but no more. I still think about it, but intellectually it answers that question for me.

9 minutes ago, moderncaveman said:

Thanks for this. I was worried my deer rifle would be banned because of this jerk. 

You think they aren't going to come after your deer rifle at some point in time? You are sorely mistaken. These people will not rest until every gun is outlawed and confiscated (oh, I'm sorry, I mispoke - "part of a mandatory buy back program"). People on the left cheer what happened in Australia, and often call for the outright abolishment of the 2A here. Your deer rifle, to them, is a weapon of war and should not be in civilian hands (and the way the reputation of police has taken a beaten in the past year, it would not surprise me if they outright abolish these weapons from the police, leaving them with only the military).

5 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

Did you watch the video or just read the title?

Mazzgolf said: "You think they aren't going to come after your deer rifle at some point in time? You are sorely mistaken."

Yep...in their ignorance they call it a "sniper rifle."

Edited by Michael Britt

On 4/15/2021 at 1:28 PM, Tarhunt said:

This ahole is up for re-election in November. We have to vote his sorry ass out of office. 

Absolutely but most will sit on their ass and not go out to vote. Very poor turnout in the gubernatorial race.