UNREAL...NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!

I purchased a fruit basket at Edible Arrangements in Pompton lakes for a buddy to be delivered Christmas week. It was never delivered. I called the store NUMEROUS times and was told a manager would call me back, never happened. I called back and once again was told it was delivered and they Photograph every delivery. They told me they would show me proof...never did. As a result, called my credit card and disputed the charge. Credit card company said they would contact Edible arrangements. Anyway, buddy calls me and says, "Odd thing happened today. Guy came to our house from Edible arrangements, never rang bell. Simply put basket on porch, took picture, & left with basket. " Unbelievable!! I called the store and said are you guys out of your minds!!! It was obvious they were going to forward pictures to me & credit card company and say it was delivered...I called and confronted woman on phone and she Apologized and immediately refunded me. UNREAL.

https://ring.com/share/4b79675f-b07c-4b42-8737-256d07ae6ff8

15 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

I purchased a fruit basket at Edible Arrangements in Pompton lakes for a buddy to be delivered Christmas week. It was never delivered. I called the store NUMEROUS times and was told a manager would call me back, never happened. I called back and once again was told it was delivered and they Photograph every delivery. They told me they would show me proof...never did. As a result, called my credit card and disputed the charge. Credit card company said they would contact Edible arrangements. Anyway, buddy calls me and says, "Odd thing happened today. Guy came to our house from Edible arrangements, never rang bell. Simply put basket on porch, took picture, & left with basket. " Unbelievable!! I called the store and said are you guys out of your minds!!! It was obvious they were going to forward pictures to me & credit card company and say it was delivered...I called and confronted woman on phone and she Apologized and immediately refunded me. UNREAL.

https://ring.com/share/4b79675f-b07c-4b42-8737-256d07ae6ff8

I would pursue a fraud charge and make a big deal out of it .

‘that’s some real underhanded shit