IGNORED

Remington

nmc02

I am optimistic that Remington will build a better gun. Just look at how the Automotive industry in this country stepped up years ago to compete with the vehicles made in Japan. Look at how Harley Davidson became a superior bike when a group of employees bought the company back from AMF. Just a couple of examples of here.

1 hour ago, MGHunter66 said:

I don’t care what year or era, the 870 never could compare with the Win model 12. 

I have an old model 12....gun fired one time while bird huntin after I chambered another shell on a second shot on a pheasant and my finger was off the trigger. Needs some gunsmithing. Never had any issues w my 870

36 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

I have an old model 12....gun fired one time while bird huntin after I chambered another shell on a second shot on a pheasant and my finger was off the trigger. Needs some gunsmithing. Never had any issues w my 870

Sounds like an operator misfire.

https://calibremag.ca/remington-870-vs-winchester-model-12/

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

On 4/9/2021 at 5:23 PM, CJ3a said:

Owners of a model 12 would beg to differ on what’s the best. 

I own several early produced early 1100’s 870 is still a more reliable shotgun. Any pump vs Auto will be.