IGNORED

Round Up 365 Concentrate.....What Is As Good?

BHC

The glysophate from Tractor Supply mixed a little heavy with some diesel fuel added was always a winner.  Lots of weeds have genetically modified themselves from overuse.  I tend to use the vinegar / salt / dish soap mix these days.

5 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Reread this post that you made last year, you'll  probably get the same answers.

Lol.. Honey do list.He's been on it 20 years plus back on njh.😂

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

25 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Reread this post that you made last year, you'll  probably get the same answers.

Karen I know what I wrote and used last year, but looking for what's as good but less expensive....so if you took the time to read my first post on this thread you would understand....but to remember what others wrote a year ago shows you have phenomenal memory or just no life.   I would choose the later

25 minutes ago, BHC said:

Karen I know what I wrote and used last year, but looking for what's as good but less expensive....so if you took the time to read my first post on this thread you would understand....but to remember what others wrote a year ago shows you have phenomenal memory or just no life.   I would choose the later

To start off, you are way too old to call someone a "Karen", plus I don't think you know what it means. I only brought it back up to help you, but your Napoleon complex anger issue got the best of you(AGAIN). I do have a phenomenal memory,  and for you to tell someone they don't have have a life is hilarious, considering you have so much time to sit on the computer and make 3 different posts about the same hunting suit, says a lot. You could've just kept the first post going. And lastly, it's "latter" not "later". I hope you get the answers you're searching for. For what it's worth, I just use Vinegar and Dawn. I usually have to do it twice a year, but I don't mind because it's better for my well and doesn't kill things beneficial to the environment. Have a nice day!