Did a quick disk through my existing wheat grain to looses the soil today- going to be planting some droptine seed company "spring reload" just before the next rain.

I didn't spray first so we will see what happens ..hope the weeds don't pop back up first.

I had great results with the fall reload compared to other brands I tried- seed is expensive but you don't need fertilizer.. so you save there.

Figured I'd try the spring and the fall again this year. 80fe066c92f2e570621984379c61d102.jpg8bf5ab51e2e89fb41b7c91d3fba6b087.jpgc74f4bdc0c8fc9f322825c53dd35c89a.jpg94b9c12a630852033682f3ca0b23450c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Seems like a lot of sales pitch in that blend.....as with all deer plot seed blends.....one winter I did winter wheat and then just turned it over in the spring  and it adds nutrients...anyway if its only $40  bucks you cant go wrong.......

Seems like a lot of sales pitch in that blend.....as with all deer plot seed blends.....one winter I did winter wheat and then just turned it over in the spring  and it adds nutrients...anyway if its only $40  bucks you cant go wrong.......
It's funny because I hear that alot with certain seeds- but I started with whitetail institute and had excellent results and technical support readily available for all my rookie questions so it was worth paying extra.
Then after 2 years I tried Merritt seed- very cheap but reccomended by many.. the plants grew but my tubular both years I tried got bug damage and was useless..
I tried droptines fall reload last year and it grew great.. had plenty of turnips and deer loved it although nocturnal due to location next to my house..

I started weighing my options and figured it's only like 3/4 acre.. so if I spend $100-150 on seed and it grows vs $5-40 on seed and then I need to fertilize and spray I just lost my savings and added to and energy to the mix..
Worth a try. So far I'm pleased with the company.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk