IGNORED

Rifles

Mr. T

8 hours ago, smungung said:

Is this guy a scam? I feel This ain’t the first time I’m seeing  he’s posted something for sale with no information or pictures.

Yep scammer.

d1au86v-65afcc49-061a-46f0-98f5-4876ae9e73ad(0).jpg

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I just saw a recent post of his where he included a picture.  Has anyone done any deals with him that can verify a sale?

I bought a bridge from him .

waiting on delivery this afternoon .

was a good deal , and he threw in the flags for a cash deal

770665F5-A8F7-48C1-B2AE-4C9B6DFF5449.jpeg

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

23 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

I sent the OP a message to either provide details when trying to sell items on this site or not to post ads at all. I’ll give him time to reply one way or the other. If he does not, I’ll just delete the post. 

Yeah we will do some cleanup if needed.  Certainly been enough time for him to reply here amidst the many questions asked.  Can't really tell if he is a serious seller or not at this point.

Just now, Silver Belly62 said:

I could be wrong, but I thought there was a discussion a while back about making a required post count before someone could just randomly join the site to just post something for sale. Personally 500 post minimum should be required

There was a post requirement put on PMs to avoid scam/spam PMs (that couldn't be seen by mods/members).  This would force scammers/spammers to either post openly (and get picked off by mods/members) or simply not attempt.  So here we are, evaluating Mr T's legitimacy.