IGNORED

Today was one of those days to remember.

thefirstndsecond

We went trout fishing last year. My 9 year old did well but my 6 year old, nothing.

So we got her a better pole. Had her casting a small weight in the back yard.

Then, dad learned a lesson to get bait well ahead of time.

It worked.

Today was one of those days to remember.

It was a cold morning. Up at 630. Sun coming up, cold breath, hands and feet. I knew things would be interesting but did not expect action from 8AM until 945AM.

I didn't even bother, just let the two of them have at it. What a beautiful morning!

L caught 5 landed 4
M 2
But who is counting lol

Screenshot_20210403-110359_Gallery.jpg

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Opening day in PA.

Thanks for the info though. Good looking out.

The game wardens actually were watching behind us and I never knew they were there until they started driving down the path. They waved at my girls and had just as big of a smile as we did.

It was a beautiful day.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Now i Just need to get out more. They both keep asking me to go on a boat. I would love to take them on a head boat. I would need my wife or a buddy to go with me if I bring both the girls.

I hope we can do it this spring/summer.

Both of them still get excited like they are fighting a tuna when they trout fish lol. We use 4' 6" rods with like 4 or 6lb test.

My 9 year old started casting lures last year. She still hasn't caught anything with a lure.

My goal for my 7 year old is to get her using a spinning reel instead of the thumb button.