IGNORED

Turkey Ammo, Who's Having Issues Finding What They Need?

BHC

Season is near, who here is having issues finding the ammo you like?  I see online very limited or nothing at all.....Thank God I have three boxes of my favorite turkey ammo.....Good luck seeking what you need 

have a gut feeling slugs of all sorts will be a issue to find later in the year

Couple years go had a hard time finding longbeards in 2 3/4, but did find superx turkey loads and bought 5 boxes.

Still have 1.5 boxes longbeards to get through,, still have not seen 2 3/4 anywhere for the longbeards. The added kick of the 3" with a bad neck is to much

8 hours ago, Merkel said:

I still have some 3” Longbeards but can’t find any in the store. I have seen 3.5” in the stores so maybe 3” will become available soon. 

Shooters has 3.5” long beards I believe. Might have 3” too.

Midway has 3” TSS for those looking. Limited to ten boxes. I bought a few boxes of Kent Penetrator TSS to try from Rogers when they had it in stock. I got a back up 30 rounds of some Grand Slam. Then TSS when I found it. Should be good a couple seasons.

Edited by chenrossi

Right before Cabelas stopped shipping to Nj I loaded up.  Probably shoulda loaded up a little more.  Cabelas in Delaware had a bunch of Hornady slugs a week or so ago.  Feb 14 they had 4-5 boxes of XR's on the shelf.  I kick myself for not buying them.

63675565724__C0B367B1-40C0-437A-86C0-4F35C7F1947F.jpg

Edited by B B

Bass pro is having a sale.lol..NUTS!!! Here's what I think of them and their sale:kissbutt:

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/federal-premium-heavyweight-tss-turkey-shotshells?cm_soc=fb&type=iP|BPO|AlwaysOn|DPA|ATCViewed30Days|NovGenericCarousel-NoPriceOverlay

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

22 hours ago, BHC said:

Season is near, who here is having issues finding the ammo you like?  I see online very limited or nothing at all.....Thank God I have three boxes of my favorite turkey ammo.....Good luck seeking what you need 

have a gut feeling slugs of all sorts will be a issue to find later in the year

I bought mine in November its going to be hard to find now.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL