IGNORED

I went to one of my favorite rivers today, and I saw THIS.

Looks like someone's recycling.  Did you see the remnants of a garbage bag anywhere?  It could have been a bear.  Those bastards create litter in their own forests by dragging trash bags into them and then ripping them apart.  Raccoons at least have the decency to leave the barrels and the bag on the ground at the end of your driveway.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

22 minutes ago, Lungsonlvs said:

Ugly, and bound to get uglier. 

I can't understand the mentality. I live in Clinton township, McDonald's is down the street from me, I pick up garbage in front of my house, why do you have to throw it out the window when they're done?:banghead:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

14 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

I can't understand the mentality. I live in Clinton township, McDonald's is down the street from me, I pick up garbage in front of my house, why do you have to throw it out the window when they're done?:banghead:

Same in Holland along the rivers. I’ve had “people” go right in the Pohat in front of where I was casting flys, and leave all of their trash. I wasn’t polite.

Edited by Lungsonlvs

8 minutes ago, Lungsonlvs said:

Same in Holland along the rivers. I’ve had “people” go right in the Pohat in front of where I was casting flys, and leave all of their trash. I wasn’t polite.

I wouldn't be polite either. Total disrespectful. Did they understand do you think you made a difference?

2 hours ago, ithaca10 said:

Look along our roads it's worse. Lets get the chain gangs out to clean up.

The roads were cleaner then you'd see the bag along side the shoulder. Don't know whatever happened with that program. I'd ask the governor  that question. But he'll probably bring more some b******* it's not within our budget and then I'll break my phone or my TV or my computer.lol