Buyer pays pay shipping from 18966

Accept Paypal and Venmo

12 Easton FMJ 340's

29 5/8 inches shaft end to shaft end

Easton X nocks included

Easton Inserts installed

6 arrows were used to shoot a target a few times

6 brand new never shot

Selling because I went to 300 spine last year and these did not get used.

Make a reasonable offer.

20210401_100055.jpg

20210401_100058.jpg

20210401_100149.jpg

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

• thefirstndsecond changed the title to 12 Easton FMJ Fletched 340's 29 5/8 inch e2e $130 OBO

Make me an offer through PM.

I need to move up in spines. These arrows are fine.

Using money towards the purchase of hunting arrows for new set up.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Make me an offer send me a pm

Bump a rooo ski

Make me an offer send me a pm

to the top

Back to the top!

• thefirstndsecond changed the title to SOLD - 12 Easton FMJ Fletched 340's 29 5/8 inch e2e $130 OBO