IGNORED

Stimulus checks

hunterbob1

1 hour ago, 10pt said:

'The government is good at one thing. It knows how to break your legs, and then hand you a crutch and say, 'See if it weren't for the government, you wouldn't be able to walk.”

This quote best describes the stimulus money

Very well said:happywave::up:

they are spending money like we are the richest country on the planet while we are on a train to a 3rd world county.

Got ours about 2 weeks ago, 2 kids wife that can't work and me soul provider.

I'm was forced to home school my kids for the past year.

This is not a hand out but a partial  reimbursement for the $7,000 in school tax I paid last year and got nothing for it

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

3 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

IRS website says check will be deposited 4/7.. My Pathfinder needs a new pair of shoes.:bighello:

I caught a tagged trout once in the lackawaxen river monster trout derby and when i went to the place to check in my big tagged rainbow the guy says you just won four new tires for your truck. I was like sweet because i was hurting at the time for cash and my tires were shot!  

Ah but you see.....once its election time  they can brag how  consumer confidence was up, once those checks are spent.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

On 3/31/2021 at 1:31 AM, MPSR said:

Nope. Over the limit.. I guess that’s the cost of working hard..

I busted my ass last year at work. Many 7 day work weeks. 16 hour days to help provide for a family of 5, college bills etc, just made a little to much to qualify.  It is what it is. I'm grateful that I can work , I'm also happy for those who got the stimulus package..  any little bit helps especially in this state of NJ

1 hour ago, Dominant buck said:

I busted my ass last year at work. Many 7 day work weeks. 16 hour days to help provide for a family of 5, college bills etc, just made a little to much to qualify.  It is what it is. I'm grateful that I can work , I'm also happy for those who got the stimulus package..  any little bit helps especially in this state of NJ

How would they look at last year income. Taxes are not due for another week

4 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

How would they look at last year income. Taxes are not due for another week

Everybody that have filed their 2020 tax returns already. The IRS uses the most current information that they have.

And, the IRS postponed tax day to May 17th.