IGNORED

Camera Thief

JackStraw

If you post it enough I imagine someone will identify him.  I had a older gentlemen steal one of mine last year and I caught him in the act. The timing was weirdly perfect.  He was so embarrassed then he flipped it on me that it was my fault that the camera wasn’t locked up.  He made a good point but there is no excuse for being a dirt bag!  Best of luck!

8 hours ago, Eyesofthewoods said:

If you post it enough I imagine someone will identify him.  I had a older gentlemen steal one of mine last year and I caught him in the act. The timing was weirdly perfect.  He was so embarrassed then he flipped it on me that it was my fault that the camera wasn’t locked up.  He made a good point but there is no excuse for being a dirt bag!  Best of luck!

I questioned a guy about throwing bait at one of my stands. He was doing me a "favor" he says. Then I told him a camera was ripped off and he says I should of locked it. I asked him how did he know if it was locked or not? He hemmed and hawed a little. I should have drilled him right then.

I hope they get this guy.

12 minutes ago, JackStraw said:

Here's another decent face shot of the loser and a picture of the inside of his rat hole house.

Screenshot_20210330-194638~2.png

Screenshot_20210330-194659~2.png

Date says nearly 4 months ago. Not the same guy in the original post.

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt