IGNORED

What striper rules

Codaboy

8 hours ago, Codaboy said:

Was on the rb yesterday fishing. Our Latino brothers have no regards for the new reg's set. Snagging bunker with snag hooks and live linning, using j hooks for there b worms, and fillet short bass and cooking them on open fires. The bass fishery is doomed if this kind of fuckery is not put in check. I hope fgw sees this and does something about it. From ub up to keansburg this is going on. A lot of ny license plates parked on road going into ub.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Same at Liberty State Park in JC, except they usually put fish in cooler in vehicle immediately...

Edited by Michael Britt

Get to know the CO's that work your area. I had spoken to a couple by phone over a few years but introduced myself in person when I was able to run into them in the field. It goes a long way when they can match a person with a phone call.  The problem is they get many calls with too much generic information.  I know a member on the site had specific info on a dumper this year and called. Within 24 hours the guy was cleaning up his mess and was issued ticket. 

7 hours ago, JFC1 said:

Most own houses and a lot are local business owners (landscaping, construction, insurance brokerages, fishing stores all leap to mind from experience). A lot of the guys I've confronted have become, if not friends, at least fishing acquaintances and I see them year after year, doing the right thing.

If they are smart enough to buy homes and own businesses one would think they would be smart enough to know the law:hmmmer: