Got Covid-19 Vaccine Shot today.

7 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

Vaccines, drugs whatever I personally think between the masks and the all the chemicals ( sprays and otherwise ) we are slowly killing ourselves while sparing the virus. 

We definitely over medicate in this country. As far as the virus goes, we need to get it under control in order for it not to affect our everyday lives. And unfortunately that is through vaccine.  There are others who without medication would not be with us today. Others just never question the doc on a script or look for alternative natural choices.  

19 hours ago, buckhound said:

https://www.wric.com/news/local-news/goochland-county-man-suffers-rare-severe-reaction-to-covid-19-vaccine/

Goochland County man suffers ‘rare’ severe reaction to COVID-19 vaccine

RASH2.jpg?resize=539,720

I'm completely sympathetic to the anti-vaccine sediment that exists. The virus is bad enough but all the misinformation, propaganda and outright lies that have been the benchmark of this virus make it so much worse. WHO, Biden, Fauci appear all to be in lockstep with China as to the origin of the virus.   

All that said you can find similar reactions ( with pictures just as disturbing ) to aspirin, alcohol, seafood etc. 

12 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

I'm completely sympathetic to the anti-vaccine sediment that exists. The virus is bad enough but all the misinformation, propaganda and outright lies that have been the benchmark of this virus make it so much worse. WHO, Biden, Fauci appear all to be in lockstep with China as to the origin of the virus.   

All that said you can find similar reactions ( with pictures just as disturbing ) to aspirin, alcohol, seafood etc. 

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

Is not as rare as you think. It happened to my friend after the first shot, several days in ICU and almost did not survive 

not looking start anything just posting something I seen . I have heard of multiple reactions to the vaccines including death and as far as I can find the vaccine is no different than the virus that doctors have no idea why it affects  a person differently or the severity or who .. as for the vaccine I'm not big on any drug or chemical in my body and the vaccine I just think  was rushed and see no difference in fighting the virus if I get it other than maybe lessening the effects it doesnt make you immune or stops the spread says the so called experts. but that said we all have to make the choice for ourselves. and for me at some point my body stopped tolerating meds I can't take BP meds without having issues or Zantac  my doctor at Jefferson told me not to think about the flu shot because he has no idea what it would do to me so I will avoid this like the plague..

1 hour ago, _X7 said:

Of course, but as witnessed in many places respect has left the planet.

It’s a sad place we are in and I am truly glad I am in the 2nd half of my life. I honestly do not want to be around in 35 years to see what becomes of humanity. 

On 3/27/2021 at 9:50 AM, MZ7Extreme said:

Your odds of getting infected again is almost zero.

Even after your titers have gone down considerably, your B cells will always remember. Now if you do by that remote chance get re-infected you will be asymptomatic and you will be almost at zero to spread it or you will have minimal symptoms.

Thanks for the info. Highly appreciated. 

FYI the state of New Jersey just updated travel restrictions to be in line with cdc recommendations so if you job is following it may effect you.

If you are fully vaccinated you are still recommended to follow the 10 day quarantine after travel to restricted places.  If you have recovered from covid in the last 90 days no quarantine necessary.   So what this is suggesting is that having had covid is more effective than this vaccine.

Edited by vdep217