Got Covid-19 Vaccine Shot today.

13 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

My doctors insisted I be vaccinated and I agreed. My first Pfizer shot gave me a very slight soreness in my arm for a day. Far less than the shingles vaccine. Had my second dose last Tuesday and no side effects whatsoever. 

Many doctors get perks in the form of free lunches, free vacations, and $ from pharmaceutical companies...big pharma the dealers, doctors the pushers!

7 hours ago, Michael Britt said:

Many doctors get perks in the form of free lunches, free vacations, and $ from pharmaceutical companies...big pharma the dealers, doctors the pushers!

You are right and wrong. While it may be the case with writing scripts for drugs since it can be tracked. There us no trail for covid vaccine since you do not need a script. So your thinking is flawed as it pertains to covid vaccine

10 hours ago, Michael Britt said:

From COVID-19 vaccinations?

1 minute ago, JFC1 said:

From COVID-19 vaccinations?

He’s dead wrong on this one. Doctors are not prescribing it nor do they have it available in their offices to give out as a shot. All three of my doctors told me to get the first vaccine I could regardless of brand. Clearly there was nothing financial in it for them. They gave me my advice based on my health circumstances related to the battle I had with cancer 27 years agoDoctors are not prescribing it nor do they have it available in their offices to give out as a shot. All three of my doctors told me to get the first vaccine I could regardless of brand. Clearly there was nothing financial in it for them. They gave me my advice based on my health circumstances related to the battle I had with cancer 27 years ago. 

16 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

All three of my doctors told me to get the first vaccine I could regardless of brand. Clearly there was nothing financial in it for them. They gave me my advice based on my health circumstances related to the battle I had with cancer 27 years agoDoctors are not prescribing it nor do they have it available in their offices to give out as a shot. All three of my doctors told me to get the first vaccine I could regardless of brand. Clearly there was nothing financial in it for them. They gave me my advice based on my health circumstances related to the battle I had with cancer 27 years ago. 

First side effect? 

On 3/27/2021 at 4:11 PM, _X7 said:

The whole issue is convoluted to the point of "what is the truth?"

I was totally against the shot as the skeptic (a person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual. a person who maintains a doubting attitude) I am.

After visits to my heart doctor, my foot doctor, my eye doctor (s) and my medical doctor, who treats my diabetes, I succumbed to their advice. After all, everything they have contributed to my well being has been life extending. Besides, if the screwball in the White House says I'll need a card to get on the bus I'll have one.

And if the screwball in the White House says I need a card to get on a bus, I’ll just stay home

So I am probably of a different thought process than the majority of people but since I had been exposed three times, I went to the doctors in February and said just run the antibody test and see if I had it and didn’t know. Well, she’s been bugging me for 10 years to run a general blood work up on me and I have been denying it, but since we were taking blood for the antibody test I finally said OK but I’m not gonna change anything about my life or what I do or what I eat or drink. Well when the blood test came back, everything was perfect so I said good, now leave me alone and let me continue with my life. And that’s pretty much how I feel about the whole Covid stuff ... I refuse to be so afraid of dying that I forget how to live ...

On 3/27/2021 at 9:14 PM, Michael Britt said:

Sounds like you guys want a participation trophy. One day people will be bragging they got the mark of the beast!

Not me, not EVER !!!

On 3/28/2021 at 10:18 AM, Bucksnbows said:

He’s dead wrong on this one. Doctors are not prescribing it nor do they have it available in their offices to give out as a shot. All three of my doctors told me to get the first vaccine I could regardless of brand. Clearly there was nothing financial in it for them. They gave me my advice based on my health circumstances related to the battle I had with cancer 27 years agoDoctors are not prescribing it nor do they have it available in their offices to give out as a shot. All three of my doctors told me to get the first vaccine I could regardless of brand. Clearly there was nothing financial in it for them. They gave me my advice based on my health circumstances related to the battle I had with cancer 27 years ago. 

I said "drugs" in my post, not vaccines.

On 3/28/2021 at 7:05 AM, deadonshot2 said:

You are right and wrong. While it may be the case with writing scripts for drugs since it can be tracked. There us no trail for covid vaccine since you do not need a script. So your thinking is flawed as it pertains to covid vaccine

I never mentioned vaccines, it's your reading comprehension that's flawed. The only point I was trying to make is I put doctors in the same category as lawyers and mechanics. Some good ones, plenty of bad ones that are more about $ than patient care.

6 minutes ago, Michael Britt said:

I never mentioned vaccines, it's your reading comprehension that's flawed. The only point I was trying to make is I put doctors in the same category as lawyers and mechanics. Some good ones, plenty of bad ones that are more about $ than patient care.

Yea nice try. This topic was about vaccines not drugs. Your post was about the reason BNB's doctors were pushing him for vaccine was because of kick back in the forms you mentioned. So there is no reading comprehension issue here unless you can't read the topic that says covid vaccines. Your attempt to clean up failed. It is okay, I get the outrage over doctors/scripts sometimes.

I think from I see a lot of times is what is called  by me " the Dr. trap "  once you start going to them , you never stop and they send you to various other doctors and prescribe various prescriptions......I know people who visit doctors 2x or more a month and are quite healthy........I ve been once in over 20 years  ( 13 stitches ) .....over $5000.00 dollars........anyway to each his own........

12 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Yea nice try. This topic was about vaccines not drugs. Your post was about the reason BNB's doctors were pushing him for vaccine was because of kick back in the forms you mentioned. So there is no reading comprehension issue here unless you can't read the topic that says covid vaccines. Your attempt to clean up failed. It is okay, I get the outrage over doctors/scripts sometimes.

Vaccines, drugs whatever I personally think between the masks and the all the chemicals ( sprays and otherwise ) we are slowly killing ourselves while sparing the virus.