IGNORED

wtb a 10 mm semi auto

Slayer1962

1 hour ago, NotJust22s said:

With things the way they are, you need to find what you want, put a deposit on it, then go for the permit.

Most places are not accepting deposits or holding guns till you get your permit activated.  A way to circumvent is to order online n ship to ffl but even there some places are charging a storage fee.  One shop by me stopped excepting online ffl transfers for the time being

1 hour ago, Slayer1962 said:

I am not a Glock fan to be honest . I owned a Glock .40 and a 9mm sold both. Not sure if its the grip or the triggers i just never shot well with them 

Have you shot a 1911?  I fell in love with those recently.  The frame and weight are great for larger calibers.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

2 hours ago, vdep217 said:

Most places are not accepting deposits or holding guns till you get your permit activated.  A way to circumvent is to order online n ship to ffl but even there some places are charging a storage fee.  One shop by me stopped excepting online ffl transfers for the time being

I guess it depends on your shop. I'm sure if you paid in full they would hold it. Also, the new system only takes days.

20 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

I guess it depends on your shop. I'm sure if you paid in full they would hold it. Also, the new system only takes days.

Depends on town I waited 2 months for permits.  I've been to 4 shops none would make sale with out permits ready