Jump to content

COVID Appointments - Anyone Want/Need Help?


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

I didn't really give the vaccine much thought, didn't think I needed it.. 

I'm now on day 6 with covid, and am rethinking my decision of turning it down when it was offered to me a couple months ago.

get well....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BHC said:

great job you and your family is doing

 

I just got my daughter her appointment for tomorrow morning thru my County's health dept. she chickened out a few weeks ago but now she's going 

I chickened out of my first appointment . And when i setup the next one i got in the little room at walgreens in ny. And said to the girl i'm having doubts could you answer a few questions for me first. She says sure just let me see your arm. I said what shot will i  be getting? That was my first question. And she  jabbed me in the arm and said pfizer. Then i started to leave and she came out and said sit your ass down for 15 minutes . I thanked her because i was ready to run not gonna lie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

great thing your doing for others bill. i really dont want to side track this thread with my post, but i just heard the moderna shot is only good for 6 months??? wtf is that about? every 6 months you need to get a covid shot? sounds like BS to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kype said:

great thing your doing for others bill. i really dont want to side track this thread with my post, but i just heard the moderna shot is only good for 6 months??? wtf is that about? every 6 months you need to get a covid shot? sounds like BS to me. 

No one knows how long all of these vaccines are good for. How could they know? Fauci said, time will show 

Edited by Lunatic
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

I didn't really give the vaccine much thought, didn't think I needed it.. 

I'm now on day 6 with covid, and am rethinking my decision of turning it down when it was offered to me a couple months ago.

That sucks! To think we made it this far and you got hit. :shakehead:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, archer36 said:

That sucks! To think we made it this far and you got hit. :shakehead:

I am asking my more stubborn friends to think if they want to be “the last soldier to die on the battlefield?”   Something to ponder. I got both Pfizer shots more than two weeks ago, had no real side effects, and now feel free to travel which I start in earnest on Sunday now that I also got knee surgery. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 2021 Season Countdowns

    • Youth Turkey Hunting Day
      04/24/2021 5:38AM EDT
    • Adult Turkey Season Week A
      04/26/2021 5:35AM EDT
  • Help Support NJ Woods & Water



  • 2021 New Jersey Turkey Hunting Information



  • 2021 Youth Turkey Hunting Contest

  • 2021 Adult Turkey Hunting Contest

×
×
  • Create New...