Wasn't a mopar fan at the time, but they made some good looking, bad az muscle cars.  I like watching graveyard cars, but optimum is taking it off their channels next month.  Been to Ocean City,MD during a rally.  That was really cool.

17 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Wasn't a mopar fan at the time, but they made some good looking, bad az muscle cars.  I like watching graveyard cars, but optimum is taking it off their channels next month.  Been to Ocean City,MD during a rally.  That was really cool.

Why is Optimum taking it off the air? I love that show and I'm a corvette guy. 

Vanishing Point-First I went to see it in the theater twice when it first came out I think it was 1971? Then I taped(VHS) Vanishing Point off of the TV with all of the commercials. Then I bought the VHS when that first became available. Now I have the DVD. Have seen it possibly 100 times! That is one great cult movie!!! All of those scenes of the open West and straight roads with no traffic. Plus the sound of that 440 Six Pack motor! Wow!!! And I am a "Corvette Guy". On YouTube- there is a guy called "Nicks Garage". He has built an exact replica of the Vanishing Point Challenger. His license plate is "Kowalski"

3 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

Why is Optimum taking it off the air? I love that show and I'm a corvette guy. 

Optimum is switching over completely from sectv.  MOTOR is no longer on the new channel list for the select package. I think I was on a package that was one step above basic, not really sure since my wife took the bills over, but now it's 2 steps above basic to get most of the same channels I had.  Also gone is the ODOOR channel, MILHI military, GTV giants sports, couple other sports channels and a couple cartoon channels and WTHSC weather all the time.  UP, BTN4,HDLN, WGN, not that I watch those anyway, and they added a bunch others that most i won't be watching either(handful of pbs, religious, shopping, another cnn, more mtv,  and few others I never heard of).  No more garage squad or other restoration shows unless they air on another station.

24 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Optimum is switching over completely from sectv.  MOTOR is no longer on the new channel list for the select package. I think I was on a package that was one step above basic, not really sure since my wife took the bills over, but now it's 2 steps above basic to get most of the same channels I had.  Also gone is the ODOOR channel, MILHI military, GTV giants sports, couple other sports channels and a couple cartoon channels and WTHSC weather all the time.  UP, BTN4,HDLN, WGN, not that I watch those anyway, and they added a bunch others that most i won't be watching either(handful of pbs, religious, shopping, another cnn, more mtv,  and few others I never heard of).  No more garage squad or other restoration shows unless they air on another station.

Ugh! That's sucks! I watch Channel 150. 

1 hour ago, Tarhunt said:

Ugh! That's sucks! I watch Channel 150. 

You must have different channel programming.  I didn't have 150.  Now it's going to be 'optimum channel', whatever that is.  MOTOR was only on HD channel 552 in my service.