Lets keep adding to the insanity

Hammer--do you have a link?  I have two underlying conditions and can't get the vaccine.  If this is true (which I think it is, just want to be sure), I'm going to call the Governor's office and blast them!  Thanks.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Sako76 said:

Hammer--do you have a link?  I have two underlying conditions and can't get the vaccine.  If this is true (which I think it is, just want to be sure), I'm going to call the Governor's office and blast them!  Thanks.

They just read the list on 101.5 of all those that are eligible today here in NJ

here is nj .com showing same

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021/03/njs-covid-vaccine-eligibility-expands-today-heres-everyone-who-can-now-schedule-a-shot.html

Edited by hammer4reel
8 minutes ago, Sako76 said:

You can get appointments at various places. You just have to be on top of the online appointments. The underlying issues part of setting up the appointments is pretty much useless. I know of many people that don't have underlying issues that have gotten the vaccination. If you would like help getting an appointment PM me. 

33 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Migrant workers can now get the vaccine

‘they can’t even get Motor vehicles straightened  out 

Didn't Murphy sign a bill that allows illegals to get drivers licenses?  If so they will be coming here in droves and our insurance rates will be much higher.

I signed up for the vaccination in NYS and got an appointment scheduled.  NJ I am still on the waiting list and have heard nothing.  This state sucks.

EDIT:  Oh, this is sneaky.  NJ CHANGED the list of people who qualify for vaccinations over the last few weeks and didn't tell anyone.  I previously qualified to be in group 1B as a college professor and a networking technology worker (also known as an essential worker).  Neither of those groups appear at all on the list published on 3/12/2021.  So they added illegals and took off essential workers.  Thanks, NJ!

Edited by Haskell_Hunter
1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

Migrant workers can now get the vaccine as of today , before the normal workforce.

Nj is looking at making a vaccine passport .

‘they can’t even get Motor vehicles straightened  out 

Stop calling them migrant workers they are illegal aliens. Migrant workers have temporary visa not these people so stop, stop , stop calling them migrant workers. 

19 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I signed up for the vaccination in NYS and got an appointment scheduled.  NJ I am still on the waiting list and have heard nothing.  This state sucks.

EDIT:  Oh, this is sneaky.  NJ CHANGED the list of people who qualify for vaccinations over the last few weeks and didn't tell anyone.  I previously qualified to be in group 1B as a college professor and a networking technology worker (also known as an essential worker).  Neither of those groups appear at all on the list published on 3/12/2021.  So they added illegals and took off essential workers.  Thanks, NJ!

I got my folks their shots in NY. Definitely not an easy task for seniors to do themselves. Unless they have good online skills. But i noticed NY messed with theirs as well as to who can get it next.  But they did lower the age to 60 from 65 i saw. I prolly won't be eligible for months but have been helping some of my family and older buddies get it.