IGNORED

Can you feel the gas crunch ?

hammer4reel

56 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Trying to intimidate you???  No, calling you out. You’re now on the hook to defend Biden’s every move against hunters and middle America. You voted for this idiot, now you have to defend him as he comes for our guns, drives fuel costs through the roof, and allows Mexican cartels to sell people in addition to drugs to the American taxpayers.  Just for starters. And worse, he’s in no way actually running anything. It’s crystal clear that he is being heavily handled and has little idea what’s actually going on. 

Oh so if you vote for the guy you have to defend his every position like you and others did for four years? Did you speak out when trump wanted to confiscate guns and worry about due process later? NOPE. Sounds like a bunch of sheep to me. Did you speak out when trump baited fools like you into believing the only way he would lose in 2020 election was if dems cheated? NOPE. Did you speak out when he tried to intimidate Georgia secretary of state? NOPE. Did you speak out when he watched and enjoyed the insurrection at the capital where 5 people died? NOPE. Did you speak out when trump watched tens of thousands die needlessly because he would not follow sound advice from even his own surgeon general and all the other medical team? NOPE Did you speak out when he pardoned CONVICTED FELONS who just happened to be his friends? NOPE. Sounds like a sheep to me.  I thought I heard a BAAAH sound when you post. How is that for calling someone out? I do not defend bad policies/decisions on either side of the aisle. My vote was against the threat to our country that trump posed. Not my sole opinion but the opinion of millions of republicans who voted for biden also. Including many former high ranking officials and even some of those that trump had hired into his administration. 

And just curious since we have to defend those we voted for. You appear old enough to have voted for reagan-- you still okay he sold all the weapons to iran that in turn killed our own military? As you see every administration makes bone headed decisions, but does not mean you should defend bad decisions. I don't hold you accountable for voting for the guy who had many of our military killed with our own weapons. Yet you think I should be held accountable for bidens bad decisions. Sounds like you are a sore loser and still have not gotten over the fact trump lost-- FAIR AND SQUARE.

Edited by deadonshot2
add question

19 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Oh so if you vote for the guy you have to defend his every position like you and others did for four years? Did you speak out when trump wanted to confiscate guns and worry about due process later? NOPE. Sounds like a bunch of sheep to me. Did you speak out when trump baited fools like you into believing the only way he would lose in 2020 election was if dems cheated? NOPE. Did you speak out when he tried to intimidate Georgia secretary of state? NOPE. Did you speak out when he watched and enjoyed the insurrection at the capital where 5 people died? NOPE. Did you speak out when trump watched tens of thousands die needlessly because he would not follow sound advice from even his own surgeon general and all the other medical team? NOPE Did you speak out when he pardoned CONVICTED FELONS who just happened to be his friends? NOPE. Sounds like a sheep to me.  I thought I heard a BAAAH sound when you post. How is that for calling someone out? I do not defend bad policies/decisions on either side of the aisle. My vote was against the threat to our country that trump posed. Not my sole opinion but the opinion of millions of republicans who voted for biden also. Including many former high ranking officials and even some of those that trump had hired into his administration. 

And just curious since we have to defend those we voted for. You appear old enough to have voted for reagan-- you still okay he sold all the weapons to iran that in turn killed our own military? As you see every administration makes bone headed decisions, but does not mean you should defend bad decisions. I don't hold you accountable for voting for the guy who had many of our military killed with our own weapons. Yet you think I should be held accountable for bidens bad decisions. Sounds like you are a sore loser and still have not gotten over the fact trump lost-- FAIR AND SQUARE.

just curious but what does any of that have to do with gas prices climbing A $1 since Biden took office and  started pushing the country away from fossil fuels? 

7 minutes ago, buckhound said:

just curious but what does any of that have to do with gas prices climbing A $1 since Biden took office and  started pushing the country away from fossil fuels? 

The same thing I got called out for. Someone went off topic first. I just replied. Now go back to kneeling to your golden statue. I already proved you were nothing but a trump cultist. You are as useless as it gets.

5 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

As a mod, I’m turning over a new leaf. Unless we get complaints, I’m leaving obvious political posts like this up for the 99% on this site that are conservative or at least moderate that have listened to the 1% tell us how bad the orange man is and how great Biden is. Now you must stand the withering fire coming your way and defend your vocal choices.  Biden is the proven enemy of all hunters and anglers. That’s a fact not in dispute. That some of you voted for him is ridiculous. 

Good call👍🏻👍🏻

17 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

The same thing I got called out for. Someone went off topic first. I just replied. Now go back to kneeling to your golden statue. I already proved you were nothing but a trump cultist. You are as useless as it gets.

Dead proves everything in his mind no matter how wrong he us. 

:shakehead:

19 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I guess maybe it is getting tough defending the guy you voted for, must suck when your only a month in at least with Trump winning meant lower taxes , border security an America first policy , energy independence with biden winning means higher taxes , open borders ,china first and the green new deal and higher energy costs. enjoy  your winning :cheers: