IGNORED

The 100 Yard Crossbow Challenge

30 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

NIce group at 100yds. Some guys couldn't make a group like that with a rifle at 100yds. Good shooting there.

That's off a LeadSled DFT2 and a bench. Personally, I would never shoot at a deer off hand at ranges over 50 yards.

Edited by electric10162

28 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

That's off a Dead-sled and a bench. Personally, I would never shoot at a deer off hand at ranges over 50 yards.

I try not to shoot a deer without a steady rest at any range. That applies to any weapon shooting a single projectile. In my ground blind I have a Field Pod. In my tree I have a shooting rail. If I'm walking to and from my tree stand and the opportunity presents itself, I'll do 40 yds without a rest. 

15 hours ago, Rusty said:

We will be hosting a 100 yard crossbow challenge a week from this Saturday.  All are welcome!!

If you don't have a crossbow there will be a fire pit and adult beverages and you can cheer on your favorite W&W member.  

Do it buy have no Lead sleds or Dead shot rest, Just off a regular bench rest. I have a older crossbow but is capable of 100 yard shots. I suck at targets even close :shakehead: but give me a good deer and that's another story :rofl: