IGNORED

Dead Fisher!

Oh boy, here we go again

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

14 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Tim at least the blood from all his dead deer wash out easy. Yours is just pretty and never gets bloody :rofl:

True, I haven't had a dead deer in this truck yet.  Ironically, I hunt behind my house so even the last truck didn't have any blood in it.  I would whack it, drag it to the back yard, skin it, and then drive it to the butcher (who is less than 1/2 mile from the house.  Then the head would go to Sahana's for a Euro mount.

From the old truck.  The butcher's building is in the background.

IMG_1502.thumb.jpeg.3e288ea9ab1b74ab5be01960edc4b943.jpeg

Edited by Haskell_Hunter

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

44 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

You don't have a spray-in bead liner?  Plastic?  Really?  My opinion of you has slightly gone down.

In my defense, the truck came with the plastic tub bedliner and tailgate cover installed when I bought it. I recently had a cap put on. I removed the bedliner and put in a fitted heavy rubber mat. I left the plastic tailgate cover on for protection but mainly because it has cupholders. That's gotta give me some points.

20210309_110647.jpg

52 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

In my defense, the truck came with the plastic tub bedliner and tailgate cover installed when I bought it. I recently had a cap put on. I removed the bedliner and put in a fitted heavy rubber mat. I left the plastic tailgate cover on for protection but mainly because it has cupholders. That's gotta give me some points.

20210309_110647.jpg

You get props for the cupholders.  +1   :up:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

1 hour ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

True, I haven't had a dead deer in this truck yet.  Ironically, I hunt behind my house so even the last truck didn't have any blood in it.  I would whack it, drag it to the back yard, skin it, and then drive it to the butcher (who is less than 1/2 mile from the house.  Then the head would go to Sahana's for a Euro mount.

From the old truck.  The butcher's building is in the background.

I think an LPJR / HH,  "Live Hunt" on the golf course is mandatory at this point!  We'll bloody up that truck bed real proper!