IGNORED

Mossberg 500 20 ga combo

koz

I am helping my buddy sell his mossberg 500 crown grade 20 ga shotgun. Field barrel and rifled slug barrel.

This gun is in fantastic condition. Very low round count shot. The gun is missing one choke tube.

I am in Stockton borough, Hunterdon County all federal and state laws apply to this sale.

$650.00 or best offer1f30daa6c8168e0a1fc693bc7285d77a.jpg3cca1ade041fdce66bf08d54e198990f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, nb6624 said:

Just looked at brand new mossberg auto and pumps for $400. Is it mint?

Even if it is, it ain't a 600 shotgun

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Crown grade is to indicate higher grade wood,metal finish.  He is not desperate to sell. Feel free to make an offer, I will tell him.  Yes the gun is in great condition. You wouldn't know is used.  All I can say find this combo in stock anyplace? I am just the messenger, but I know my local gun shops don't have anything in stock.

Koz 

Edited by koz

I’m sure he’s asking 6.00 not 600.00.?

So they are using plywood for that model instead of fiberglass...

thats 350.00 set up all day long. Crown grade my Ass.

take to recycling center and get more money..

Nothing wrong with a mossberg,  they are well proven, reliable firearms....nothing fancy,  the company is true American and they back up their product. 

The model 500 has been in around many many years....I have it 20ga it's a accurate slug gun, my 835 I got is one hell of turkey gun.

I do agree the 500 combo is a $350 gun new......I paid $250 for my combo

The first step in the process of the prices coming down is for like minded folks to stop trying to rip each other off. The second step is for people not to pay those ridiculous prices

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

5 hours ago, MPSR said:

I’m sure he’s asking 6.00 not 600.00.?

So they are using plywood for that model instead of fiberglass...

thats 350.00 set up all day long. Crown grade my Ass.

take to recycling center and get more money..

I'd have to say old chap , its bad form to criticize someones classifieds........dont like what they are selling just pass it by............

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

45 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

I'd have to say old chap , its bad form to criticize someones classifieds........dont like what they are selling just pass it by............

I agree. 

However...Maybe the seller just doesn't understand that you can buy that gun brand new for under $400 right now?  Maybe the seller got ripped off when he bought it and he's just trying to break even?  Maybe the seller is trying to make some extra cash because he knows that the market is inflated right now?  Any way you shake it, that isn't a $600 gun and I think at the very least that it is fair to point that out

2 hours ago, not on the rug said:

I agree. 

However...Maybe the seller just doesn't understand that you can buy that gun brand new for under $400 right now?  Maybe the seller got ripped off when he bought it and he's just trying to break even?  Maybe the seller is trying to make some extra cash because he knows that the market is inflated right now?  Any way you shake it, that isn't a $600 gun and I think at the very least that it is fair to point that out

I am a firm believer of " Caveat Emptor "............

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Hey no body is forcing ya to buy this shotgun. Its not my gun heck I am only helping him list the gun.

But its rude to bash a guy for selling something. Its very simple. You don't like the price don't buy the item...

If the item sits the seller will either lower the price or it doesn't sell.

Again I really have no skin in this game. But if the market can support the price then thats the price.

Frankly I told him he was asking too much, I told him if he wanted to get that price, gun broker was the best venue.

But I appreciate you all bumping the post up for him.[emoji6]
Feel free to make an offer.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk