With some posts and chatter about songs on here lately....

I recently heard the Convoy song truckin home from the Adirondacks 

vaguely remember the movie and very vaguely remember the song

definitely don’t remember verse 4 mentioning the Jersey Shore!!

Enjoy if you can!!

Verse 4!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/genius.com/amp/Cw-mccall-convoy-lyrics

I thought this thread  was going to be about the illegals moving to the border lol. This song i remember from when i was a little kid. I remember big johns pub in west milford a biker bar that served us when we were like 16  played it often . We were aloud to sit at the bar for one beer than we could buy a case of bud nips at the back of the building and leave or be removed lol. 

7 minutes ago, hemlock said:

I thought this thread  was going to be about the illegals moving to the border lol. This song i remember from when i was a little kid. I remember big johns pub in west milford a biker bar that served us when we were like 16  played it often . We were aloud to sit at the bar for one beer than we could buy a case of bud nips at the back of the building and leave or be removed lol. 

Lol I have a retired friend who spends 1 or 2 days a week glassing the desert behind his house for Mexicans making the run, he chases them down and detains them till boarder patrol arrives.

He said it's fun and keeps him in shape.

He said since bidden got in numbers have definitely risen.

He landed 3 in the month of February lol

IMG_20210303_104707.jpg

1 hour ago, hemlock said:

I grew up in West Milford and did the same at Big John's Pub. :rofl:

7 hours ago, Roon said:

Lol I have a retired friend who spends 1 or 2 days a week glassing the desert behind his house for Mexicans making the run, he chases them down and detains them till boarder patrol arrives.

He said it's fun and keeps him in shape.

He said since bidden got in numbers have definitely risen.

He landed 3 in the month of February lol

IMG_20210303_104707.jpg

Priceless:up:

18 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

Are CB radios still in use???

I still have mine but it's been years since i've used it..Summer 2003 actually. I think alot of off road trail riders use them. I might hook mine up again 1 day. My father had 1 in his 68 VW Microbus when i was a kid.

48 minutes ago, rem870hunter1 said:

I still have mine but it's been years since i've used it..Summer 2003 actually. I think alot of off road trail riders use them. I might hook mine up again 1 day. My father had 1 in his 68 VW Microbus when i was a kid.

My sisters boyfriend had one in his car. An absolute asshole ( the boyfriend not the CB radio!!! ) but I couldn't wait till he came over. He would let me sit in his car and use it. I had no clue as to what I was doing but I just loved saying Breaker 19 and asking where Smokey the Bear :up:was. 

Always had one in my truck until I bought the ford in 98.  There was a group of us that rode the airwaves travelling rt23.  Had a gathering or two and got matching jackets. Also built a 60'tower in my yard for a moonraker antenna  that I could turn on a motor.  Hurricane took that down when we were away.  Could pick up my wife on side band when I was down in fort lee. Talked a lot on skip, too.

1 hour ago, OldMenRule said:

My sisters boyfriend had one in his car. An absolute asshole ( the boyfriend not the CB radio!!! ) but I couldn't wait till he came over. He would let me sit in his car and use it. I had no clue as to what I was doing but I just loved saying Breaker 19 and asking where Smokey the Bear :up:was. 

Truth be told i met my wife on the cb radio 

29 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

This was one of the funniest Convoy related movies.

Haha!!  

Classics!

Could use this line for Lord Murphy or Biden for opening the economy,

”you son bitches couldn’t open a god damn umbrella!”

also liked this one...

”I’m guna barbecue your ass in molasses “

and maybes the best saying to Junior,

”there is now way you were born out of my loins....when I get home ima guna punch your momma in the mouth”.......movie may eventually be “cancelled” off the face of the earth for that line !