IGNORED

Biden Pelosi Gun Control

According to reports from Capitol Hill, the Democrat-controlled U.S. House of Representatives plans to vote on two gun control bills as early as next week. Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are pushing these gun control bills to score political points, and they won’t have any impact on crime or criminals, don’t address America’s broken mental health system and don’t address the underlying causes of violence.

The first bill, H.R. 8, would criminalize the private transfer of firearms and targets law-abiding gun owners for persecution. It would make criminals out of law-abiding gun owners for simply loaning a firearm to a friend or some family members. This bill would not stop criminals from obtaining guns because criminals do not comply with the law. And the legislation would be unenforceable without federal gun registration.

The second bill, H.R. 1446, would allow unelected government bureaucrats to indefinitely delay firearm purchases for law-abiding Americans – depriving them of the ability to defend themselves and their families.

Again, please contact your U.S. Representative today and urge them to reject Biden and Pelosi’s gun control!

https://act.nraila.org/actions/campaigns/11427?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ila_alert

8 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Moved from the Lounge forum.

If you want to discuss the bills and coordinate an effort help stop them then please post here in the Federal and Other State Gun Laws Discussion forum.

If you want to discuss politics around this, then please post in News, Media and Politics forum.

I tried to post in News, Media, and Politics forum about an hour before I re-posted in Lounge

Just now, electric10162 said:

I tried to post in News, Media, and Politics forum about an hour before I re-posted in Lounge

I see it there, so no need to post it in both places unless you are looking for both conversations to happen (politics in NMP and actual information/action in FOSGLD)

Just now, BowhunterNJ said:

I see it there, so no need to post it in both places unless you are looking for both conversations to happen (politics in NMP and actual information/action in FOSGLD)

No. One place is fine. I never saw it come up in my feed.

7 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Crickets....

from The Squad of NJWW!!  

You know the answer, one of them said it, they don’t vote on one single issue like 2A. They are willing to give up 2A to accomplish one of the other issues liberals are for , I guess few in the left column 

950AFEF5-D49E-435A-8B57-2542C55CC814.png

Edited by Lunatic

30 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

You know the answer, one of them said it, they don’t vote on one single issue like 2A. They are willing to give up 2A to accomplish one of the other issues liberals are for , I guess few in the left column 

Perfect chart!!! Gotta save this one! 

When the government wants to strip me of one of my constitutional rights to serve a political agenda, you bet your ass I’m a one issue voter! 

I mean, everything you listed above and more is also why I vote but our 2nd amendment is something we can never give up to these whack jobs. 

Edited by WVAhunter08

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Yup...

Crickets

7 hours ago, electric10162 said:

According to reports from Capitol Hill, the Democrat-controlled U.S. House of Representatives plans to vote on two gun control bills as early as next week. Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are pushing these gun control bills to score political points, and they won’t have any impact on crime or criminals, don’t address America’s broken mental health system and don’t address the underlying causes of violence.

The first bill, H.R. 8, would criminalize the private transfer of firearms and targets law-abiding gun owners for persecution. It would make criminals out of law-abiding gun owners for simply loaning a firearm to a friend or some family members. This bill would not stop criminals from obtaining guns because criminals do not comply with the law. And the legislation would be unenforceable without federal gun registration.

The second bill, H.R. 1446, would allow unelected government bureaucrats to indefinitely delay firearm purchases for law-abiding Americans – depriving them of the ability to defend themselves and their families.

Again, please contact your U.S. Representative today and urge them to reject Biden and Pelosi’s gun control!

https://act.nraila.org/actions/campaigns/11427?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ila_alert

Couple of interesting points in your thread. Lot of THAT stuff plus other stuff in the tube is already in place in jersey.

1. The one about a transfer-if you go to a range and give your piece to someone to TRY than that is an illegal transfer.

2. The private transfer has already been all but crushed in jersey by king murph.

The other thing that Is very glaring is the number on the bill. The number represents the order numerically on how the bill was posted, so that would be the 8th bill posted so far. That gives you an idea as to how much impetus they put on gun control.

If you REALLY want to see what they're about check out HR 1

We are only scratching the surface. Put your seatbelts on.