IGNORED

Venison Parmesan recipe help....

Gman

cut venison into cutlet pieces. I then tenderize it and cook it the same way as you cook chicken parm..   egg wash / bread crumbs/ fry in oil in pan.    Lay the cutlets out into oven safe dish . Cover with sauce and mozz cheese and cook until cheese is melted....    Get some fresh italian bread and have at it...    

Pretty simple. 

Take some thin steaks (cutlets) and pound them to tenderize. Meat cut against the grain is best. Nothing more than about 1/8".

Dip into flour then egg then breadcrumbs. I like Panko with some Italian Seasoning and Italian Grated Cheese in it.

Fry them till golden brown.

Put in a baking dish (single layer), put some Marinara Sauce on the "cutlets" and some Mozzarella Cheese over the sauce. 

Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes till cheese melts.

Enjoy.

Edited by archer36

11 minutes ago, Deerslayer21 said:

cut venison into cutlet pieces. I then tenderize it and cook it the same way as you cook chicken parm..   egg wash / bread crumbs/ fry in oil in pan.    Lay the cutlets out into oven safe dish . Cover with sauce and mozz cheese and cook until cheese is melted....    Get some fresh italian bread and have at it...    

Of course you need to have some Vino with it !

4 hours ago, archer36 said:

Pretty simple. 

Take some thin steaks (cutlets) and pound them to tenderize. Meat cut against the grain is best. Nothing more than about 1/8".

Dip into flour then egg then breadcrumbs. I like Panko with some Italian Seasoning and Italian Grated Cheese in it.

Fry them till golden brown.

Put in a baking dish (single layer), put some Marinara Sauce on the "cutlets" and some Mozzarella Cheese over the sauce. 

Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes till cheese melts.

Enjoy.

That’s how I do it too. The flour before the egg wash makes a big difference in the final taste. 

38 minutes ago, Roon said:

Super easy and good

PXL_20210119_224021200.jpg

PXL_20210119_224031321.jpg

PXL_20210119_231530894.jpg

PXL_20210119_231847792.jpg

PXL_20210119_232514314.jpg

PXL_20210119_234617662.jpg

PXL_20210119_235312902.jpg

OMG, that is such a big help! Thank you!  I fried up the steaks today, I will bake with sauce and cheese tomorrow,  I was thinking of adding enough sauce for the pasta to the casserole container,  would you recommend a low temp like 275 to give them more time to tenderize?

Also I assume you bake uncovered, I was going to cover with tin foil for maybe 30 minutes, then uncover and boost the heat, add a bit of cheese and finish them off at 350 for maybe 10 more minutes.

Thanks all for your help! 

27 minutes ago, Gman said:

OMG, that is such a big help! Thank you!  I fried up the steaks today, I will bake with sauce and cheese tomorrow,  I was thinking of adding enough sauce for the pasta to the casserole container,  would you recommend a low temp like 275 to give them more time to tenderize?

Also I assume you bake uncovered, I was going to cover with tin foil for maybe 30 minutes, then uncover and boost the heat, add a bit of cheese and finish them off at 350 for maybe 10 more minutes.

Thanks all for your help! 

I pan fry, it's hammered so extra cooking to tenderize isn't needed.

Pyradex dish with some sauce and cheese not too much will allow edges to stay crispy. 350 uncovered till cheese is melted and golden to you like

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

• 3 weeks later...