Anyone in NJ use the Bass Hunter or the Bass Raider style boats in and around NJ? I'm looking to drop into some local waters I78 general area and north, any suggestions or pointers? I know if I'm using an electric motor I need it to be registered for Spruce Run, any have issues registering with the DMV I may want to be aware of? Much appreciated, thanks in advance. 

I had a Bass Hunter EX. Great little boat! Like an idiot I sold it a few years back. I'm looking to buy another one for the Little Lake I live on. The Bass Hunters are much more money and harder to get but they are one piece construction and have a drain plug in the floor to let water out most of the other boats don't.

You use the manufactures certificate of origin to register,No problem

Nice lil boats...but i they are made of plastic....had an old one yrs ago and the top shell came off lower portion...& there were some cracks in deck....

if you want something that will last....or something your great great grandkids will inherit ....buy a small jon boat n rig it how u want it...seats, trolling motor, etc....keep it simple n you will have a nice lil pondhopper....my 10 ft pondhopper stays on top of my truck for most of the spring for hitting lil spots...& I use it for huntin in the fall!!

27 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Nice lil boats...but i they are made of plastic....had an old one yrs ago and the top shell came off lower portion...& there were some cracks in deck....

if you want something that will last....or something your great great grandkids will inherit ....buy a small jon boat n rig it how u want it...seats, trolling motor, etc....keep it simple n you will have a nice lil pondhopper....my 10 ft pondhopper stays on top of my truck for most of the spring for hitting lil spots...& I use it for huntin in the fall!!

Thats why the Bass Hunter is a better option,One piece construction.:up:

11 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

When you get to my age and reflect on all the foolish purchases you’ve made on crap.....you buy stuff....

Built to Last!!!

Last weekend at the estate sale we had , we sold over 100 bootleg Dead tapes.......I thought they would be worth more but they on brought about $75bucks.......some guy bought them all..........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

2 hours ago, MRMCR said:

Last weekend at the estate sale we had , we sold over 100 bootleg Dead tapes.......I thought they would be worth more but they on brought about $75bucks.......some guy bought them all..........

Ugh

PLEASE keep me in mind if you ever come across something like that again!!

16 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Ugh

PLEASE keep me in mind if you ever come across something like that again!!

LOL they also had a ton of Phish tapes.......just check our website for pictures most items we are selling get photographed.......and we work all over the state it should be getting very busy soon......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE