IGNORED

I Hate Fishing With A Complainer

Zipper

I haven't been sea sick in 35 years, but it can make for a long miserable day. Buddies of mine would cure their sea sickness by jumping in the water and swimming in the ocean. Of course this is an option if the water is warm and you're a good swimmer. Lol

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

11 minutes ago, Zipper said:

I haven't been sea sick in 35 years, but it can make for a long miserable day. Buddies of mine would cure their sea sickness by jumping in the water and swimming in the ocean. Of course this is an option if the water is warm and you're a good swimmer. Lol

I don't typically get sea sick but some times when scuba diving we would be all geared up, sun beating down on us, bobbing up and down, with the captain and mate trying to set the hook, diesel fumes wafting over the transom. Hitting the water was like heaven after 10 minutes of that BS. 

34 minutes ago, Kype said:

i get sea sick. i keep my ass on calm lakes and rivers so i dont ruin it for others. just one part of the reason why i have no intetest in saltwater fishing lol. 

The patch is the best. Bonine worked for me to a point. Only once with the patch did I feel like crap (very rough) BUT still didn't barf!

12 hours ago, Kype said:

i get sea sick. i keep my ass on calm lakes and rivers so i dont ruin it for others. just one part of the reason why i have no intetest in saltwater fishing lol. 

One non drowsy Dramamine night before ,then  one morning of  fishing day you really shouldn’t get sick .

having it in your system through the night makes a huge difference..

super simple solution to enjoy a great fishery we have here .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/