IGNORED

First bucketmouth of 2021!

Bonefreak

Chunk hit a Strike King KVD sexy shad jerkbait in bout 4 ft of water!

surprisingly no pickerel today  

I spent a lot of time at this pond last year around this time when the Plan-demic first popped off....jerkbaitin lots of pickerel n a few chunky bass after work til dusk....while wondering how bad the health crisis would become!

I remember how eerie it was seeing no cars on the roads n all the stores closed. Different story now....plenty of people on the road, stores chock full, and Trump ousted from office after the fraudulent election spurred by the Kung Flu.  Mind blown!

guess I’ll just keep fishin cuz the fish weren’t affected by it all!

9FDCD1AC-6457-4137-8D6B-C01F007BF529.jpeg

Edited by Bonefreak

Chunk hit a Strike King KVD sexy shad jerkbait in bout 4 ft of water!
surprisingly no pickerel today  
I spent a lot of time at this pond last year around this time when the Plan-demic first popped off....jerkbaitin lots of pickerel n a few chunky bass after work til dusk....while wondering how bad the health crisis would become!
I remember how eerie it was seeing no cars on the roads n all the stores closed. Different story now....plenty of people on the road, stores chock full, and Trump ousted from office after the fraudulent election spurred by the Kung Flu.  Mind blown!
guess I’ll just keep fishin cuz the fish weren’t affected by it all!
9FDCD1AC-6457-4137-8D6B-C01F007BF529.thumb.jpeg.fd8e8fa6bbb4d6ca894fb70336173a4b.jpeg

Are you in south jersey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk