IGNORED

Cooper Truck Tire Recall

JJoe

How are they going to contact the owners of the tires? It’s not like they were sold direct. I got mine from Sears and to my knowledge all of the stores in my state were shutdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

31 minutes ago, Farmingdales Finest said:

How are they going to contact the owners of the tires? It’s not like they were sold direct. I got mine from Sears and to my knowledge all of the stores in my state were shutdown.

If you see a bubble form, head to wherever you purchased them knowing they will be replaced for free.  I'm going to wait until they announce which models and sizes are in the recall before I worry.  

Models were listed, but not sizes..

The recall covers certain Discoverer, Evolution, Courser, Deegan, Adventurer, Hercules, Back Country, Multi-Mile, Wild Country, and Big O tires in several sizes.

>>>>--------------------->>

9 minutes ago, JJoe said:

Models were listed, but not sizes..

The recall covers certain Discoverer, Evolution, Courser, Deegan, Adventurer, Hercules, Back Country, Multi-Mile, Wild Country, and Big O tires in several sizes.

The word "certain" means I'll wait for specifics for mine.  But I just put mine on in maybe November of last year, so chances are that mine are not in this recall.  

If you see a bubble form, head to wherever you purchased them knowing they will be replaced for free.  I'm going to wait until they announce which models and sizes are in the recall before I worry.  

That’s just it Sears is out of business here. To my knowledge there are no stores left in my state.

I looked at their website and I couldn’t find my purchase on their site either.

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

13 minutes ago, Farmingdales Finest said:

That’s just it Sears is out of business here. To my knowledge there are no stores left in my state.

I looked at their website and I couldn’t find my purchase on their site either.

I’m guessing in your case another Copper dealer would swap them out if recalled and bill back Cooper. Or that is what they should do.